OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've argued with Ole Miss fans online about this. They say "they're taking away our heritage!", I'm like if your entire heritage consists of racist BS then y'all are just trash people. Although I'll admit the Landshark mascot is goofy though
Tell it to them in language they can understand: “the confederates weren’t Americans so your heritage is just 1860s al Qaeda.”

Tell it to them in language they can understand: “the confederates weren’t Americans so your heritage is just 1860s al Qaeda.”

I'm from the south and there are so many great parts about southern culture, unless you align with their beliefs, why do you feel the need to hang on to the worst parts of it?

The Confederacy was the most treasonous acts in the history of our country. They literally tried to separate from the rest of the United States and these folks are out here celebrating them? These are the same folks who love the troops and love America yet also love a separatist movement.

It's just a poorly availed excuse to propagate you're racist views and they're trying to hide it behind their love for heritage and history

Bijan Robinson picking up a crystal ball to USC today after some rumors broke this morning :nerd:

It is right. Virginia tech has dominated the state in football since the late 90’s.

It’s just UVA’s year. A championship in basketball and now they snap the streak.

Gross

Worst part about this is coach belien is no longer here to wash the bad taste out our mouth after football is done.

That’s what really sucks.

EKkaXnbXYAE_ScC.jpg:large

Perhaps I underestimated Coach Howard and this team. Winter-Spring is looking a lot better. :emoji_man_dancing:

Just gotta make it to 330 tomorrow first.

Case in point why he'd never work at a major program. for every funny and insightful comment he has, there's another comment where he puts his foot in his mouth and can't control his temper.

Back
Top Bottom