OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL how do you have 12 men on the field on a punt..

I’m actually happy neuheisel explained it after the game, because I thought the same thing. Waddle was back to return it, but the punter ended up lining up as a receiver, and nix was under center. So when bama saw that, they swapped in a defensive front to match that, but weddle was still back there. Pretty smart by Auburn. Still amazing it worked though.

If OU, Utah or Georgia get in the top 4 when this is all said and done, I will be happy. Need to see fields wash the Dawgs though.

We own these mf's no reason to puff your chest and to get in a damn fight you dummy we got a big game to play next week. And you just had a 1st half suspension this game

F--- :angry:

Welp next week: No Cager No Swift No Pickens
Swift is fine, Kirby said he could have come back in we needed him. Losing Pickens for the first half is big though.

Saban and his one second stuff against :lol:

first the kick 6 and now auburn gets a FG and ends up winning by 3

LOL more penalty yards than total offensive yards and it's about to be halftime. Jimbo honeymoon isn't feeling great at this point.

Only thing making this worse is watching the game at an LSU bar with the fiancee and her friends...

Back
Top Bottom