OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see dabo went on another rant about the playoffs. Will he ever give up the “lil ole Clemson” angle?

Jimbo sucks.

This A&M team looks like the **** show his last FSU groups did.

Is this just what he is?

Josh Henson needs to be fired walking off the field and they need to go find the best OL coach in America and pay him more than their OC makes. :lol:

About the playoffs? Hell no he isn’t.
that’s all you say. Nothing to back up just hell no. Ok. Georgia got beat in its house against a team Clemson just ran through. Same team North Carolina beat. I mean it’s ok if you hate Dabo that on you

Why is nobody talking about JA'MARR
CHASE as the best WR I the nation dude is a beast.

Why is nobody talking about JA'MARR
CHASE as the best WR I the nation dude is a beast.
Haven't really listened to anything this year outside of local Dallas radio, so no clue on coverage about him...but he is the best WR in the nation

Let’s go Bosco!!!!!’

**** everything else.
F854836D-0B58-4A02-B3B6-573DED425B31.jpeg

that’s all you say. Nothing to back up just hell no. Ok. Georgia got beat in its house against a team Clemson just ran through. Same team North Carolina beat. I mean it’s ok if you hate Dabo that on you
Nobody is looking for a reason to push Clemson out.

And nothing his whiny *** is crying about proves otherwise.

Clemson could’ve lost today and still would’ve gotten in if they won next week.

He’s just wanting people to feel bad for them and make it seem like the worlds against them. Nobody said a damn thing about them beating South Carolina so where is he getting his evidence from?

Nobody is looking for a reason to push Clemson out.

And nothing his whiny *** is crying about proves otherwise.

Clemson could’ve lost today and still would’ve gotten in if they won next week.
really so that’s why everyone on every network says that Clemson has to win out they would be out of top 4 with no chance to get back in. It’s not their fault ACC is terrible. They schedule Texas A&M.

Last edited:
really so that’s why everyone on every network says that Clemson has to win out they would be out of top 4. So bitter

Yeah they did need to win out, their schedule is absolutely trash. UGA did lose to South Carolina but they also beat teams with a pulse, Clemson can’t say that. It’s common sense really

If Clemson lost today, even if you put Georgia in...

You think the committee is looking at one-loss Clemson, Utah and Oklahoma Or Baylor and leaving Clemson at home?

Take a break, dude. Dabo’s a whiny self-righteous idiot. Always has been. Doesn’t mean he’s not a hell of a football coach.

Back
Top Bottom