OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really so that’s why everyone on every network says that Clemson has to win out they would be out of top 4 with no chance to get back in. It’s not their fault ACC is terrible. They schedule Texas A&M.
Watch your ****ing mouth. We're the best 7-5 team this land has ever seen! (Sarcasm in case you struggle with it)

He’s a biletnikoff finalist and the front runner. Who’s not talking about him lol
Tonight I am going to bed remembering the time when he was a ‘verbal’ commit to KU for about 48 hrs until he came to his senses and ‘reopened’ his ‘crootin.

He’s a biletnikoff finalist and the front runner. Who’s not talking about him lol
All I hear is Bama wideouts I don't really watch ESPN and such only the radio most of the time. Plus nobody on here talking about him.

1575181088026.gif

10 wins and I'm hella disappointed. Feels bad mane. We should be in ATL but Todd Grantham ****ing sucks.

Isn’t Cal vs Stanford & USC vs UCLA usually this week? Or am I just misremembering?
Not now anymore thanks to Larry Scott’s idiotic scheduling.

it used to be rotating SC vs. UCLA or ND this weekend but because of their rule that every team in the league has to play a game in LA every season they nonsensically gave USC their 2nd bye week on the last weekend of the season.

Two years ago when every Pac 12 team was only allowed one bye per year SC played 12 straight games with no bye until the last weekend.

all you have to do is watch the broadcasts. If Clemson doesn’t win out they’re out. I’m sorry everyone hates dabo in this thread.

Clemson hasn't played a ranked team all season! Their best win is against a 7-5 TAMU team. The consequence of playing an easy schedule is having no margin for error.

The Georgia comparison was dumb. Yes, we lost to South Carolina but Georgia has three top 15 wins on it's resume and Clemson has beaten who, exactly?

Nobody wants Clemson out, they just don't play anybody all season.
Despite that, they're still in the top 3; what exactly does Dabo want? He's complaining because they're not getting enough media attention? Because they can't afford to lose a game like LSU or OSU?

Last edited:
I don’t think it’s getting talked about enough how great Joe Burrow is. That dudes insane.

I’d take him over every QB in this class without hesitation.

Reporter tried to get Harbaugh to throw his players under the bus in the post game presser smh. He gave the best answer possible in that situation.
He will never do what Mike Ditka did to him. As much as people want to bag on harbaugh for his shortcomings if you’re a player of his and you hear that you ride for him til the end.

I got shouted down for suggesting Burrow > (Fromm?) earlier this year though :lol:
He’s nuts.

When Colt set the single-season completion percentage mark, he was dink-and-dunking all over the field and throwing sideways a TON.

Burrow’s throwing the whole route tree and attacking downfield constantly.

And he’s mobile enough to kill you if you’re not super gap disciplined in your defensive front.

Everyone talks about Tua’s accuracy - Burrow’s bigger, more accurate and has a stronger arm.

Back
Top Bottom