OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ole Miss fans are excited for this hire. Hope he can deliver otherwise Oxford might get burned down by those crazy people.

The Reservation was jumping last night as Alcorn pulled off another SWAC championship. Now they have officially been in the championship game 6 years in a row while winning 4 of those trips. Fun fact: the team is coached by Fred McNair, the brother of Steve McNair. Now the Braves get to play against North Carolina A&T in the Celebration Bowl. This will be the third time both teams have faced each other in the bowl game (winners of the SWAC & MEAC play in the celebration bowl every year)
884476B5-A5D6-48B0-90B5-8DD213001596.jpeg

So how does it work with the higher seed picking the bowl? They are given two options and get to choose?

I like the matchups... I cant wait to see Lawrence vs the Buckeye secondary... Higgins Ross Rodgers vs Okudah Arnette Wade should be fun

Ohio State and fields better get this done. I only root for them when they play Harbs and DLK. Sick of DLK. Anyone but Clemson for me.

Really looking forward to these CFP games. Don't care who wins as long as it ain't All Lives Matter Dabo.

Poor Sam Pittman.. He doesn’t have a choice but to take that job, but he walks into a **** situation and is at best the 6th best coach in his own division.

Tough.

Tony Elliott is the man as far as the offense goes but on the recruiting front Scott is a key cog to their success on the trail, esp their WR recruiting

Poor Sam Pittman.. He doesn’t have a choice but to take that job, but he walks into a **** situation and is at best the 6th best coach in his own division.

Tough.

Every fanbase thinks they're better than they are, but Arkansas fans were beyond crazy on the level of coach they thought they could attract.

Back
Top Bottom