OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sigh1.gif

He ain’t that good.

LSU processed him months ago and Bama never would’ve taken him.

:lol:

A&M can’t recruit a tackle to save their lives and didn’t even look at this kid.

TCU and Baylor offered early and I don’t think ever gave him a second look.

Big kid. Solid athlete. Raw as can be.

:lol:

A&M can’t recruit a tackle to save their lives and didn’t even look at this kid.

TCU and Baylor offered early and I don’t think ever gave him a second look.

Big kid. Solid athlete. Raw as can be.

To be fair, you said the same thing about Ty Jordan a year ago when I asked him and now the Texas schools are all over him. Most of the kids SC gets out of Texas are gonna be projections with raw talent. But we got I think 4 total o linemen the last two classes so at this point we need (big) bodies more than anything. I’ll take him happily even if he’s just depth.

And Ty Jordan still ain’t very good. :lol:

4 lineman in 2 classes? Yikes.

Like A&M landing 1 real HS corner since Jimbo got there. Scary season.

Didn’t realize Greg Ward is a receiver on the Eagles now. They really do make every black QB switch positions :lol:

Doesn’t Mike Norvell deserve the same amount of criticism for not coaching Memphis’ bowl game as players who decide to skip bowl games to avoid injury? Always found it interesting how it was ok for one group of people to focus on their future while the other group of people was called selfish for doing so.

Doesn’t Mike Norvell deserve the same amount of criticism for not coaching Memphis’ bowl game as players who decide to skip bowl games to avoid injury? Always found it interesting how it was ok for one group of people to focus on their future while the other group of people was called selfish for doing so.

They should get the same amount of criticism, which is zero. But if you're gonna criticize anyone in the situation it should definitely be the coach vs a player

Back
Top Bottom