OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn't count that bird in the hand just yet.
He could sign with A&M tomorrow but if Evans’s signs in January he’s gone. Sounds like the smith family isn’t happy. Bunch of cb’s in for him + Stanford rivals saying they wouldn’t be surprised to see him sign with Stanford tomorrow to avoid headache.

We’ll see.

Heard on a podcast the number of Stanford defectors is now up to 11, including some starters. So much for "just guys passed up on the depth chart"? stanfan stanfan

As expected, Andrew Thomas declared for the NFL draft. No surprises there. I was slightly surprised to hear Isaiah Wilson declare early. I see him as a second or third-round pick but I feel as though he could have returned and taken over the left tackle spot and made himself some money but more power to him.

I wonder what Swift is contemplating oh, it seems pretty cut-and-dry. He has the opportunity to be one of the top running backs taken. Is he really considering coming back next year? Or maybe he just wants to make announcement on his own terms

There's potential to make some money if he comes back but I don't think it's worth the risk. I do think that if he returns, he would go from being one of the first backs off of the board to being the consensus number one running back next season.

This years running back class is stacked (Taylor, Etienne, Akers, Dobbins) and next year's looks a lot weaker. What is getting drafted a couple of picks higher worth the injury risk and another season of pounding

Last edited:
This is how the comment section looks whenever you hear about a player skipping the bowl game to get ready for the draft. A bunch of old white dudes and Trump supporters calling kids quitters we're saying they should be forced to play in the bowl game
IMG_20191217_195213.jpg

Lol what's your point? Should we not get excited about signing talented players? What fan base isn't excited about getting good players?
My point is to hear your boys tell it even in this chat, all y’all get is #1 classes.

It’s weird for you to now trying to downplay UGA’s recruit success and prowess. It makes me question your motive for doing so.

My point is to hear your boys tell it even in this chat, all y’all get is #1 classes.

It’s weird for you to now trying to downplay UGA’s recruit success and prowess. It makes me question your motive for doing so.

What are you talkin about? I'm stating facts. We've only had the #1 class once, look it up. We've had many top 5 classes under Kirby Smart. We're a very talented team. Who is downplaying our recruiting success? We have top 5 talent and we're a top 5 team.

Last edited:
Calling it now: Justin Flowe to Oregon.

dacomeup dacomeup knows how I sweat this one out.

------

Bryce Young's boy Traeshon Holden looking like he's gonna flip from Bama to ASU. Took Bama off his social media profiles.

Back
Top Bottom