OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, I’d be shocked if he came back.

Plenty of NFL teams are going to be interested in him as a OC and I wouldn’t bet on the coaching carousel being over either.

LSU would have to be willing to pay him something ridiculous to get him to stay. Aranda is already making 2.5, are you really going to spend more than 5M on both of your coordinators?

Don't forget Ensminger who is the playcaller is making $800,000. But LSU says they'll pay them all so *shrug*. Ed is currently on a pay cut to retain his staff but that'll go up if he wins a chip.

Oregon is gonna run the PAC-12 unless USC gets a good coach

tenor.gif

I truly don't get what is going on with SC.

Extend Gram when it seems like Helton is on a year to year basis...

Unless they plan to keep Helton until his deal is up...

:lol:

there were rumors Texas was offering as much as 3/6.5 and Herman shut it down.

USC vs. Texas national championship on ESPNU...one of the greatest games I've ever watched.

never even heard of this game.
Yeah I was confused too. Just checked the ncaa record book to see if I was missing something and USC and Texas never played a national championship game.

Maybe you’re referring to the 2017 game tmay407 tmay407 ? That was regular season dude.

USC vs. Texas national championship on ESPNU...one of the greatest games I've ever watched.

A game that lived up to and exceed the hype.

Speaking of that...sad really. About the only thing that VY has is his Texas memories and while it isn't surprising he let something like this slip his mind he is paying for it dearly now. The come up on the game worn helmet with the confetti still inside it. Crazy.

:lol: Texas fans are losing it over Herman trending toward basically putting together Paul Rhoads' Iowa State staff together in Austin.

Chris Ash is the new DC. Courtney Messingham is the likely OC... Herman and Ash were Rhoads' coordinators and Messingham was their TE coach.

Back
Top Bottom