OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It started off as a 4chan troll. The alt-right and alt-rite crowd soon coopted it so they could play their little game where they hide behind the veneer of it “being just a joke” to get their true intentions across.

This kid was likely trolling but he more than likely knows it doesn’t mean the “gotcha” symbol anymore.

Not everything born of innocence remains that way, it's unfortunate a game played by kids has been hijacked by bigots and incels but that is how it's being used today and has been for a while now

No different than the alt-right using the Pepe meme for Islamophobia and other vile racist ****

Last edited:
6A55F047-C0A8-4914-8BA7-759939708764.jpeg

We really had a coach out here dressed up like a player. This **** was doomed from the start. 😂

I ignored the signs

:lol: There's no amount of information or context under which USC should ever be 80th in America in recruiting this close to a signing day.

Even with the coaching uncertainty. That's... Terrifying.

:lol: There's no amount of information or context under which USC should ever be 80th in America in recruiting this close to a signing day.

Even with the coaching uncertainty. That's... Terrifying.

Well that's simply not true.

Where’s D’ Eriq King supposed to land?

Dude could be a problem at LSU if Ed makes another good hire on that side of the ball.

"Another"?

Cuz we all know Brady geauxn?

Yea, I’d be shocked if he came back.

Plenty of NFL teams are going to be interested in him as a OC and I wouldn’t bet on the coaching carousel being over either.

LSU would have to be willing to pay him something ridiculous to get him to stay. Aranda is already making 2.5, are you really going to spend more than 5M on both of your coordinators?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom