OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nebraska freshman DB Henry Gray enters his name in the transfer portal
Freshman defensive back Henry Gray entered his name in the NCAA transfer portal on Friday.

Freshman defensive back Henry Gray entered his name in the NCAA transfer portal on Friday. (Nate Clouse)

Freshman Nebraska safety Henry Gray has entered his name in the NCAA transfer portal on Friday HuskerOnline has confirmed.

The Miami native was an early enrollee back in January and was one of four Florida natives NU signed in their 2020 defensive back class. Gray is the fourth Husker scholarship player since March 2 that has either entered the transfer portal or medically retired from football. He joins quarterback Noah Vedral, wide receiver Jaevon McQuitty and kicker Barret Pickering.

Vedral recently announced his transfer to Rutgers, while McQuitty has yet to land anywhere as a two-year graduate transfer. Pickering medically retired from the game of football. Nebraska will officially begin unorganized workouts in Lincoln on Monday.

These SFla kids ain't gonna last in Lincoln at all. Hell of a job $elling them on it, but Gray bouncing already and word was that Francois wanted out early in the semester.

He's talented enough to get one more shot at a Power 5 school then he's done. I remember watching this video of him when he was in HS, definitely seems like a daddy's boy. Seems like his dad pushed him to succeed in football more than Antonio actually enjoyed it himself. His dad also gives me that classic domineering AAU dad vibe. "If everything isn't perfect, I'm pulling my son and we're leaving" type situtation. Regardless, I hope he finds success in whatever he ends up doing.

Interested to see all these coaches reactions to everything going on right now

Most coaches take the dishonest "I literally spend 24 hours a day watching film and preparing, I don't know what's going on outside" approach.

"Protests? I didn't know protests were going on! I've been watching film for the last week straight trying to get this team ready". Coaches always say stuff like this when we all know they're MAGA at heart. It just don't want to say anything controversial that might hurt their relationships with black athletes or heard their chances on getting black recruits.

How was his relationship with Mel at CU? I'd prefer not to see that kid in EL, hope he finally figures it out tho.

He's talented enough to get one more shot at a Power 5 school then he's done. I remember watching this video of him when he was in HS, definitely seems like a daddy's boy. Seems like his dad pushed him to succeed in football more than Antonio actually enjoyed it himself. His dad also gives me that classic domineering AAU dad vibe. "If everything isn't perfect, I'm pulling my son and we're leaving" type situtation. Regardless, I hope he finds success in whatever he ends up doing.

Dude should never have left the northeast. Shoulda gone to Penn State, Michigan or Ohio State. He needs to come back to the crib, play for Schiano and stop chasing SEC coaches.

No, I don’t know too much about him.

Possible/likely transfer

In re: a certain Stanford lock QB

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 2.55.37 AM.png

casper90403 casper90403 stanfan stanfan

--------
Also:
"One of the reasons many thought UCLA would have a chance with Jake Garcia, the four-star quarterback from La Habra who is committed to USC, is that his girlfriend goes to UCLA. Among other factors, the theory was that if he decommitted from USC he might want to go to UCLA with her. I just heard, however, that Garcia and his UCLA girlfriend broke up."
-- Tracy Pierson (UCLA insider)

1590822429339.png

:lol:

Last edited:
In re: a certain Stanford lock QB

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 2.55.37 AM.png

casper90403 casper90403 stanfan stanfan

--------
Also:
"One of the reasons many thought UCLA would have a chance with Jake Garcia, the four-star quarterback from La Habra who is committed to USC, is that his girlfriend goes to UCLA. Among other factors, the theory was that if he decommitted from USC he might want to go to UCLA with her. I just heard, however, that Garcia and his UCLA girlfriend broke up."
-- Tracy Pierson (UCLA insider)

1590822429339.png

:lol:
whos the stanford lock QB?

Such a sad statement of the country's problems that people like Nako are chasing stories of 17 year olds' girlfriends.

Jk nako xl nako xl . dacomeup dacomeup firered18 firered18 ThaxbyChamblis ThaxbyChamblis @ anybody else I've met in real life that I'm too drunk to remember right now (or even if I haven't met you)...I can't even begin to act like I understand what African-American life in America is like right now, but I'm here for any and every opportunity to support yall. I think about and worry about yall every day.

I absolutely ****ing despise that my trip to the grocery store; my trip to the post office; my trip to wherever the hell I wanna go is treated as harmless....but if any of yall wanted to take the same trip you would potentially be seen as an aggressor when you took the exact same route as me, just under a different skin color.

I'm drunk and can't fully express my thoughts properly, but please just know like 33% of us white people aren't bad people (an ashamingly low number, but I'm not afraid to guesstimate based on our leader's numbers). We love the rest of yall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom