OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mean it's really hard to be a lock when you don't have an offer...

but I've already shown you enough posts from people in the know that Moss was a pretty heavy Stanford lean and fan for months before Shaw made the call for Patu. By this point, the ball is in your court. Bigger issues to worry bout than some 18 year old kid, but you do you by trying to follow 17 year old girls on Insta, bud.

but I've already shown you enough posts from people in the know that Moss was a pretty heavy Stanford lean and fan for months before Shaw made the call for Patu. By this point, the ball is in your court. Bigger issues to worry bout than some 18 year old kid, but you do you by trying to follow 17 year old girls on Insta, bud.
Sure.

#FakeNewsStanFan

C79BAB22-3506-4423-A2A6-C43B65C3A12F.jpeg

Please permit me to rustle your jimmies, one last time. It's the small pleasures:

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 12.46.40 AM.png

Sounds like something someone else said. I think that person also mentioned his mom being an SC professor and him spending a lot of time there his whole childhood too. Hmmm. :emoji_thinking:

#FakeNews stanfan stanfan

Back
Top Bottom