OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has surgery on Friday to address an birth defect... Congenital Fusion... Neck/spine problem.

Did they ever say how they caught JR’s birth defect? Saw his issue addressed a few places, but never read anything how it was discovered.

That’s awful. I know when we played them in the playoff game him and Higgins were both out for a bit, couldn’t remember if it was an injury stemming from that game or not.

Hope he can play again but more importantly hope everything goes as planned for surgery

Bobby Layne Bobby Layne just watched the 2011 game on ESPN when you guys beat us. Was all that RPO (if you want to call it that) and designed runs for Denard Brady Hokes actual offensive scheme or did they tailor it to fit Denards capabilities? I know Rich Rod wanted to change the whole offense to a spread and you guys had a lot of pro style type players but couldn’t remember with Brady

Did they ever say how they caught JR’s birth defect? Saw his issue addressed a few places, but never read anything how it was discovered.
Only thing I saw said he was apparently just having some discomfort and had an x-ray done that exposed it.

Those spinal issues tend to be career ending. Jarvis Jones (spinal stenosis) is the only person I remember returning and playing for an extended period of time after that conditions diagnosed and after a few years even the Steelers wouldn't clear him. It ended David Wilson's career and Degabriel Floyd's never got going.

Ross's sounds like it is a different condition but playing football with those spinal conditions is pretty much a no go.

Certainly this means Garcia starts looking around now, right?
Not necessarily. Biggins says he’s locked in and hasn’t been thinking about any other school, and thinks he’s better than Moss. Garcia said that himself a couple weeks ago too.

JT Daniels leaving changed the math.

you thirsty FSU and Miami fans stay over there 👀:lol:

he better. They aint bringing two high profile QB;s in this class. And Jake isn't the type to say lets compete.

You stay hating on that young man. Let him be [timidly] great :lol:

Not necessarily. Biggins says he’s locked in and hasn’t been thinking about any other school, and thinks he’s better than Moss. Garcia said that himself a couple weeks ago too.

JT Daniels leaving changed the math.

you thirsty FSU and Miami fans stay over there 👀:lol:

You stay hating on that young man. Let him be [timidly] great :lol:

Jake is not good. Way too much hype. He would never start. Ive always been Moss > Garcia

Been around him alot to know he's not that great. From the shoulders down, he looks good.

We dont need 2 QB's in this class.

Back
Top Bottom