OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so when you inbed a tweet, your account is not active once someone clicks the article, correct? I've always been nervous about posting and somehow, whoever clicks it, has access to my account

MVP MVP josh Rosen got cut by the dolphins. Your “Rosen is a better player than Darnold, will be drafted higher than him, and have a better career” hot take is looking bad.

I'll take things I don't give a damn about for $500, Alex.
Probably fake news anyway.

MVP MVP josh Rosen got cut by the dolphins. Your “Rosen is a better player than Darnold, will be drafted higher than him, and have a better career” hot take is looking bad.
The answer to that draft is Lamar Jackson, all the other questions don’t matter

CBS opening their College football pod By breaking down a 2nd quarter turning point in the Memphis v. Arkansas State game.

Scust :sick:

makes too much sense.. lock for the top 5

1599515125363.gif

5 new OL starters and a new QB? We want Oregon.

That's a blow, but good thing Cristobal has gone all out on the OL since he's been there

No one asked your opinion.

So Lincoln Riley really said they won't be releasing Covid testing data moving forward because of competitive advantage. Treating them like injuries.

WTF

I might be the only one who doesn’t see a problem with this :lol:. As long as they’re testing and info is being shared through league protocols, does the public need to know?

Frankly, there's not really any reason for schools to release testing numbers other than to give people a reason to nitpick how they're operating and why they're playing.

What good comes from them saying "We've got 8 positives and 2 contact tracing quarantines?" do for anyone involved?

Back
Top Bottom