OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So we are advocating for competitive edge over public safety.

Got it.

Feel like Covid numbers should be mandatory.
Where’s the public safety risk? The teams are complying with whatever rules their conferences have in place. That doesn’t mean that the public needs to know who has COVID or who is sitting due to contact tracing. These are two wholly different arguments.

casper90403 casper90403 Look at Kingsley trolling us. Mans borrowed the others and went and bought new Oregon and SC hats with the stickers on for his commitment ceremony to make us think we had a shot :lol:

1599661494242.png

Based on hat quality I would have never predicted Oregon would be the choice
Apparently he was flipping back and forth and hadn't given Oregon a commitment prior to committing, contrary to what everyone believed.

The SC hat is the newest and nicest for a reason. It's gonna look great on his head in Eugene.

So are the “dems my rights to watch football” guys gonna change their narratives yet? I’m still waiting for the “those are grown men let them play” to the “those are young kids why did they let them play?” Switch
This kid wasn’t playing football.

I've held off on my comments because I don't want to them come off as disrespectful to the dead but in this case as it pertains to COVID and football being played right now there is ZERO correlation between the two. It is very unfortunate this young man passed but he was at a school that had cancelled their season. I swear the media is becoming more and more useless. Nothing but scare tactics, click bait and irresponsible grabbing headlines.

I've held off on my comments because I don't want to them come off as disrespectful to the dead but in this case as it pertains to COVID and football being played right now there is ZERO correlation between the two. It is very unfortunate this young man passed but he was at a school that had cancelled their season. I swear the media is becoming more and more useless. Nothing but scare tactics, click bait and irresponsible grabbing headlines.

(Edit) Saw atlsfinest atlsfinest 's post, so including the addendum, assuming he did die from covid:

I think the distinction you're trying to make is, maybe unintentionally, obfuscating the point.

No one ever claimed that covid contracted while playing football is somehow worse than covid caught out in the wild. I think the argument has always been over how dangerous it is to young people, particularly those who are athletes.

Last edited:
CBS NFL mock draft

This is why these mock drafts should be consumed only for entertainment purposes. Everyone had Jamie Newman as a first-round pick and now that he's opted out, JT Daniels is a first-round pick now. These writers are just blindly throwing darts at the board at this stage. JT hasn't been cleared to play and hasn't won the starting job and he's already a first-rounder? Really? 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20200910-095210_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
CBS NFL mock draft

This is why these mock drafts should be consumed only for entertainment purposes. Everyone had Jamie Newman as a first-round pick and now that he's opted out, JT Daniels is a first-round pick now. These writers are just blindly throwing darts at the board at this stage. JT hasn't been cleared to play and hasn't won the starting job and he's already a first-rounder? Really? 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20200910-095210_Samsung Internet.jpg
You had Fromm as a 1st round pick after 3 years worth of evidence he was mediocre, though :nerd::tongue:

At least this writer has the benefit of pointing to potential.

Last edited:
You had Fromm as a 1st round pick after 3 years worth of evidence he was mediocre, though :nerd::tongue:

At least this writer has the benefit of pointing to potential.

I never had Jake from as a first-round pick, I was just looking at the preseason mock drafts and I'll admit that I was wrong in doing that.

At least you can recognize this is foolish now. Y’all were all aboard the Fromm train with a scintilla of the talent.

Back
Top Bottom