OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:, these idiots really think things are going back to normal in a couple of weeks don't they? The hospital I'm working at ran out of room in it's morgue yesterday due to the bodies piling up because of this thing.

It's going to be until August or September till things gets back to normal

August or September 2021 you mean? Yeah.

———

casper90403 casper90403 we picked up some crystal balls for Maximus Gibbs
HUGE prospect. The kid is just way too damn big. Has a long way to go to even sniff the field. Need to work on cardio. Wherever he is listed at, weight wise, add 40 pounds.

Very raw. If he can continue to lose weight, he could be a player. He's massive. He literally played a full game maybe twice all season. But, from where he was in game 1 to where he was in the state championship, he really has come a long way. I never imagined he would be able to finish a whole qtr without being subbed

Interested in how he progresses his senior year.

The kid we really want is Earnest Greene.

HUGE prospect. The kid is just way too damn big. Has a long way to go to even sniff the field. Need to work on cardio. Wherever he is listed at, weight wise, add 40 pounds.

Very raw. If he can continue to lose weight, he could be a player. He's massive. He literally played a full game maybe twice all season. But, from where he was in game 1 to where he was in the state championship, he really has come a long way. I never imagined he would be able to finish a whole qtr without being subbed

Interested in how he progresses his senior year.

The kid we really want is Earnest Greene.
I heard we lead for Greene but isn't he class of '22? Lot of time for Orgeron to come ruin ****.

I heard we lead for Greene but isn't he class of '22? Lot of time for Orgeron to come ruin ****.
yeah, he's gonna be a junior next season

He has all the makings of being a SEC kid or Clemson. He hasn't even begun to scratch the surface on how good he can be. First year of varsity and they put him in a LT from day 1 to protect the King and he didnt flinch. Probably made one huge mistake all year.

Already a big kid but the man size hasn't developed, YET. His Dad played in the league and he's a big guy.

FoxBet ODDS TO WIN 2020 CFP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Clemson -- 43/20
Ohio State -- 4/1
Alabama -- 19/4
Georgia -- 10/1
Florida -- 15/1
LSU -- 15/1
Oklahoma -- 25/1
Notre Dame --25/1
Texas --30/1
Wisconson, Auburn, USC, Oregon, Texas A&M -- 40/1
Penn State -- 45/1
Michigan -- 50/1
Iowa, Oklahoma State -- 60/1
Miami (Fla.) -- 70/1
Nebraska, Iowa State, North Carolina -- 80/1
Minnesota -- 85/1
Missouri, Tennessee, Arizona, Stanford, Utah -- 100/1
TCU, FSU, Arizona State -- 110/1
Mississippi State -- 120/1
Michigan State, Baylor -- 150/1
Ole Miss - 175/1

Young Max I remember him from the Coach Snoop series. He tougher now?
tough? I don't think he's about that. Great kid. He loves to pancake dudes on the field. Not soft, not tough. He's just learning the game at this speed/level. Rocks his jerry curl.

Starting to feel himself a bit, but hey, when you barely play and have USC, Bama, UF, A&M, Michigan, offers, i guess its hard not too.

1CD65BE9-9EEF-4601-A39B-E6E109F0116F.jpeg

shucks

I’m bored.

68BDA94E-3694-43A4-B655-DC2CC6CC2EFF.jpeg

stanfan stanfan come out and play.

1585683366689.gif

This guy...

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. If Stanford offers, he goes to Stanford. This isn't that hard to decipher when Stanford's 247 Rivals is saying such. You know the guy I quoted...? Anything after is arbitrary, but hey you do you.

Can't wait for Moss to go to UCLA and ***** slap SC like Stanford has done. You know the same squad that has 7 wins against you this decade.

This guy...

I guess reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. If Stanford offers, he goes to Stanford. This isn't that hard to decipher when Stanford's 247 Rivals is saying such. You know the guy I quoted...? Anything after is arbitrary, but hey you do you.

Can't wait for Moss to go to UCLA and ***** slap SC like Stanford has done. You know the same squad that has 7 wins against you this decade.
So you’re agreeing SC could have had his commitment already if they wanted? :lol:

A QB coming off an ACL injury, who likely won’t be on campus until July? Don’t know about that one.

anyone watching All American?

There are too many complications to even think about with this scenario
1. NFL draft prep. If football begins in January and ends in April, what happens to 2021 NFL draft prep? Would big time players just not play next season?

2. Recruiting. National Signing Day/on-campus visits/scholarship allocation (you'd have 2021 early enrollees on campus during the season. Would additional scholarship numbers be added?

3. Would there be a 2021 season still be played in the fall? It would be a bad look to expect college kids to play 25+ games in a calendar year.

4. Also, no spring football?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom