***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Damn just saw a report saying Tua might be back :smh: wth

Well if Fitz doesnt start, Im going with Cousins

Last edited:
crazy if I started Gaskin over Hopkins?
wanted to go Taylor, Booker then Gaskin at flex .5 ppr

I can roll with Thomas and Diggs at WR. I really need this win to get into the playoffs and Idk if I can afford Hopkins giving me only 6 or 7 points

98D95560-8120-4E36-9C09-D32CBA54620C.jpeg B3A24C0C-7A8C-4FE6-87CC-89FD906EFBC8.jpeg

crazy if I started Gaskin over Hopkins?
wanted to go Taylor, Booker then Gaskin at flex .5 ppr

I can roll with Thomas and Diggs at WR. I really need this win to get into the playoffs and Idk if I can afford Hopkins giving me only 6 or 7 points

98D95560-8120-4E36-9C09-D32CBA54620C.jpeg B3A24C0C-7A8C-4FE6-87CC-89FD906EFBC8.jpeg
And you rather trust Thomas with right handed tebow at QB?

Standard.

do I start Gaskin in flex with Gibson and Sanders at RB or start Ridley in Flex with Woods and Metcalf at WR

What would you recommend, would you just roll with what I got out too?
Basically what my dude said. I have Hop as well and going up against Ramsey will be tough but he's Hop. A player of that level can never be left on the bench. Taysom threw for a total of like 85 yards last week....

This is a no brainer.

I know Johnson and Gibson play each other in a tough matchup but I need 2..
R. Woods vs. ARI
D. Johnson vs. WAS
A.Gibson vs. PIT

Anyone like Mostert over Aaron Jones?

Damn just realized if i flex Gaskin over Hunt then im gonna have 3 dolphins in my 9 man lineup :rolleyes

Anyone like Mostert over Aaron Jones?

Damn just realized if i flex Gaskin over Hunt then im gonna have 3 dolphins in my 9 man lineup :rolleyes
What dolphins u starting besides gaskins? Fitz not starting shouldn’t be playing any find besides Gaskins.

What dolphins u starting besides gaskins? Fitz not starting shouldn’t be playing any find besides Gaskins.

Dolphins defense, i used Gesicki last week but now knowing Tua starting im going to the FA pool

TE: Firsker Reed Burton & Ertz

Leaning Burton in both my leagues, debating benching Henry in the other

Back
Top Bottom