***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I keep switching between Tannehill and Fitzpatrick, already know one of them is going to screw me over. I win I am in , 5th place (3 way tie for 3rd) 3 teams behind me are only a game back..

Gaskin or Jonathan Taylor
Fitz or Tannehill

I was able to grab Booker to complement Jacobs, rather have Jacobs out so we don’t gotta split carries. Feed Booker

Packers D against the Eagles or Ravens D against the Cowboys?

I'd say monitor the COVID situation in B-More. If everyone is good you're probably in a coin flip situation. If Judon and others still can't go I'd definitely roll with Packers. Tough one. If I HAD to pick I'd probably go Packers. Wentz loves to get sacked.

FEED BOOKER.
Dudes in my league are slackers.

I think the delayed waiver wire on ESPN had people sleep.

Jacobs had a projected score up to this morning until he got zeroed out.

I have Jacobs and Booker now and wouldn't mind if Jacobs sat for 2 weeks. He's too TD dependent but is a must-start because he's a top back is will get most of the touches.

Booker has a lot more burst than Jacobs tho... He's bout to run a muck.

Last edited:
Thinking about playing Mostert instead of Aaron Jones. Packers on the bull with his touches

Colts D/ST droppable? HOU LV HOU PIT
I also the Dolphins Seahawks to finish the season

Was about to pick up Eztz but...

These MFers are cold-blooded. :lol:

CFF6CAA9-2181-4D4B-8246-3FE75FCF6FCD.jpeg

I got the Bucs and Rams defense. Was gonna hold the Bucs for week 16 vs DET at the least. Using Rams for wk 14 & 15, but the Bears sitting out there for this week vs DET.

Pats held Kyler in check, figure the Rams can do the same if not better with a better defense?

I got the Bucs and Rams defense. Was gonna hold the Bucs for week 16 vs DET at the least. Using Rams for wk 14 & 15, but the Bears sitting out there for this week vs DET.

Pats held Kyler in check, figure the Rams can do the same if not better with a better defense?
If you’re in the playoffs I’d look ahead to the playoffs weeks to set your team up. Unless you’re playing for a bye of course.

If you’re in the playoffs I’d look ahead to the playoffs weeks to set your team up. Unless you’re playing for a bye of course.

We got this week and next for regular season. 4 teams get in, theres 3 tied for 1st and im tied in 4th
8-4, 8-4, 8-4, 7-5, 7-5

My next 2 opponents are the 8-4 teams

Last edited:
Time to drop bodies fam.

Yeah not much out there in the FA pool besides backups and WR4s. Gonna have to cut Tampa to bring up Dobbins off the IR. Jonnu bum as is next if I grab the Bears defense and bench the Rams

All standard scoring

1. Flex: Dobbins, Hunt, C.Davis
2. Def: Rams, Bears
3. QB: Ben, Fitzpatrick
4. RB: Aaron Jones, Mostert
5. Flex: CEH, Hunt, Gaskin

Back
Top Bottom