***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Was his TD a long run? I benched him for Mostert because Rodgers wants to pad stats in the redzone and they keep putting Williams in

I was telling some dudes online the only way Jones os gonna score is if he can breakaway for long one because they arent gonna give him goal to go carries
77 yard TD

that TD saved him in fantasy today. Take away that and it would’ve been another stinker.

Yall think the Panthers will play Mccaffrey?

Took him 2nd overall and he's been hurt all year.

Still managed to end up as the 2nd seed entering the playoffs.

Yall think the Panthers will play Mccaffrey?

Took him 2nd overall and he's been hurt all year.

Still managed to end up as the 2nd seed entering the playoffs.

I sure hope so. I think they will with the way theyve been playing the last few weeks, theyve been in the game with a chance to win.

I could use someone like him in the playoffs. The league i have him in pur last week is next week, only 4 get in. Projected to win this week so i should at the least move from 4th to 2nd.

Herbert :smh:

thank god this wasn’t the playoffs

Aaron Jones was pretty regular til that random longTD

my opponents team sucks next week but my team has been playing so bad and next week they all got good matchups :smh: I’m scared ****less

Mahomes let me down today. A win and I secure a 1 seed and my most trusted player doesn’t come through :smh:

Still have a chance to win, but not looking good. My wack *** team desperately needs that bye week :lol:

I was down big until Kelce and Butker brought me back up and now I have the lead..

Opponent still got Pittsburgh defense..

Every team in the playoff picture played each other this week. Brown has a bye locked up, Panthers (me) has a bye locked up with Young Gunz loss.

Screenshot_20201206-221420_Chrome.jpg

Of course we didnt show up and i had to face Waller & Pats D :smh:

My work league has 2 spots open and theres going to be 5 teams at 6-7. The 2 that were in (6-6) and just needed to win are gonna lose, and the 3 that needed a win (5-7) to have a chance getting in are about to win

CEH not seeing a single snap last night :smh: .

I don't have him, but the team that does, I need him to beat his opponent. Going to be closer now than it should be SMH.

I really hate it as a Mahomes owner when I have to go against someone with Kelce.
Only up 1 and he's got Zeke left.

Down 11. I have Josh Allen and Diontae Johnson left to his Aiyuk.

looking like I may get my first round bye....hopefully

30B17395-D908-44F1-AC92-B94E65CD72F8.png
723FDA5D-7452-48BE-9F26-A61DCE8455F2.png

lets gooo made in into my $500 league playoffs. Big week for my team to cook

my league has been very close all season. 12man league top 6 make it

Gibson gave me the 1 pt I needed to break the tie :lol:

Now it’s my Mostert & Aiyuk vs his Deebo....

I’ve never seen a player like juju

this guys gets 10+ targets and a ton of catches and only amount to 20-40 yards every game

wtf

Back
Top Bottom