***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I lost my matchup, but i need Amari Cooper to have a big game (15.3+) so it will secure a bye for me. I dont want to deal with using Allen vs Pitt or finding a streamer

Winning by the skin of my teeth. The Ravens better dominate.
B56875EC-2555-4D1B-9A93-21B633DA9758.jpeg

Play your D!
Look at your league's scoring. How many Ds have had negative point games all year. I'm betting none. Look how many times there have been sub 1 point stat corrections to scores.... if also none bench your D. If one, play your D! That would be a BAD BeAT

Actually it's a coin flip in my league anyway. Jets, jags, lions all have one game with -2 pts or less... hmmmm yea flip a coin

In one of my leagues I needed a W and someone else to lose. They lost, and I put up the 2nd most points of the week... only to be beaten by the highest point scorer of the week, his highest score of the year, with a 3-9 record :lol: :lol:.

Secured two #2 seeds though, and am coming off a bye in a league where the playoffs already started. I'm liking my chances to bring home at least 1 chip.

Last edited:
Play your D!
Look at your league's scoring. How many Ds have had negative point games all year. I'm betting none. Look how many times there have been sub 1 point stat corrections to scores.... if also none bench your D. If one, play your D! That would be a BAD BeAT
At least 2 had negative points this weekend lol

I’d bench the DEF unless you are worried about getting stat corrected out of a W. I’ve had at least 3 weeks of negative DEF scores including this week (1st round of the playoffs too smh). Luckily I secured the W and on to the next round. Need to find a replacement for Gibson and hope Mostert returns to form. I did pick ip Gaskin as insurance.

I lost my matchup, but i need Amari Cooper to have a big game (15.3+) so it will secure a bye for me. I dont want to deal with using Allen vs Pitt or finding a streamer

Josh Allen vs Pittsburgh or Taysom Hill vs Philly ... those are 2 best options

Cousins vs TB
Rivers vs LV
Cam vs LAR
Trubisky vs HOU
Glennon vs TEN

🥴

I'm sitting the defense y'all.

My opponent has no on left to go and and the dub is secured if only by a point. Not taking any chances.

#2 seed locked up and I have CMac coming back.

I'm sitting the defense y'all.

My opponent has no on left to go and and the dub is secured if only by a point. Not taking any chances.

#2 seed locked up and I have CMac coming back.

Good choice. Stay corrections are usually fractional points (if they even happen) and your scenario sounds like its just a win and in, not win + points. No need to risk it. Doubt Ravens go negative vs dallas but not worth risking your playoff spot

Is Joe Mixon coming back? I might scoop him on waivers

Doubt it. They just gave him a bunch of money, no need to put him out there just to still lose.

Andy Dalton revenge game next week

need at least 8pts combined between Amari Cooper and Dalton Schultz tonight to make the playoffs. I hope the Cowboys dont screw me fam

I always sit that D if its a guaranteed W I got already. it dont matter if its the 1st game of the season or the last :lol: .

These defenses in this new age NFL aint to be trusted :lol:

Damn Amari Cooper is trash. Dude was checked out 80% of the game along with Dalton not lookin his way. Need him to score 4 more points and 3rd place would have lost so i could keeo the bye :angry:

We do side bets in our league.. one of them being most total points per team for regular season. Top guy won by 1 pt, that guy also slapped taysom in the te spot that one week. Crock ****.

Whoa...was closer than I thought to secure my bye week. Team that I needed to lose ended up losing by less than a point

11-2 and 8-5 with my 2 playoff teams...bye weeks with both.

Stress free Sunday next week! Hope all my players (whose starting spots are cemented) put up duds next week. Hate seeing players "waste" a good week while I'm on a bye lol.

Back
Top Bottom