***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Secured the 5th spot but I’m playing my homie again who I just played this week. I put up 167 and he put up 155 :lol:

I def expect my squad to not come even close to that this week. My matchups are trash

I posted sometime this week that the PPR league im participating in that they didn't have a bye week.. I was completely wrong because I have a bye week.. :nthat:

giphy.gif

Damn Amari Cooper is trash. Dude was checked out 80% of the game along with Dalton not lookin his way. Need him to score 4 more points and 3rd place would have lost so i could keeo the bye :angry:

I'm unable to watch games due to time differences but Cooper was able to put up 13.80 in my league and I had him on my bench. I'm torn on what to do next week because 9/10 catches with a TD is really deceiving and I'm struggling to gain confidence in believing Coop will be a solid play for playoffs this week... What makes things even more complicated is the Cowboys now have nothin to play for... Decisions, decisions... :smh:

Gibson has turf toe. Safe to drop? 2nd round of playoffs is this week with the championship next week.

Facing off against the homie again, he caught a break and beat me by 4 that week NO smoked Tampa. If Tampa just takes the points in the 1st half with Succop instead of going for it on 4th twice i wouldve won. And Jared Cook fumbled at the goal line :smh:

Would have had a bye

Do i prioritize a RB or WR? :rolleyes

My RB: Carson Gaskin Hunt CEH Davis
My WR: Woods Pittman AB Mims

Top FA: Akers Barber T.Johnson J.Williams | Crowder Coutee Patrick R.Higgins Hansen

Want to grab Akers and flex him but I need a WR2.

aNYone aNYone I was lucky to pick up Gaskin a couple weeks ago and going to play him. If Barber is available in your league I’d play him too over Booker

if you are lucky to have akers, that’s an option too

I wanted to grab Akers but i couldnt make the move, unless i dropped AB or Mike Davis. Holding Davis just for uncertainty of CMC and only have 3 blah WRs dropping AB.

Idk wtf happened to Booker in a week. The few runs he ahd vs ATL had some burst. The time he filled in for jacobs and the game he got big carries he had burst. But last week dude looked like Zeke, just slow running in to walls

Someone just dropped Gaskin.. Is he worth a pickup?

Def. not sure why they did that. MIA was easing him in last week, he shared work with a gadget guy just to take the load off. At least thats what i hope was the plan. Im using him and Caraon as my 1/2

Is there any scenario y'all would consider starting Tannehill over Kyler? I just feel like despite his last couple of outings, Kyler's ceiling is too high

Is there any scenario y'all would consider starting Tannehill over Kyler? I just feel like despite his last couple of outings, Kyler's ceiling is too high

Who AZ play this week? Whether they want to admit it or not his shoulder is an issue. Just look at hopkins routes since that week Kyler took that hit. Mix that with no longer letting him run.

Tanny isnt a bad option. Idk if you can get 30+ though would expect Henry to be able to go for 150. Then again Jax hasnt been a pushover like it seems on paper, QBs still had good days vs them.

Roster is looking ROUGH.

Would y’all consider putting in Josh Allen in over Russ? My silly *** meant to grab Beasley off waivers for a potential stack but forgot. Then he blacks out against my niners. I’ve put a claim in for him. We’ll see how that goes.
C6E8E4EC-1C4E-47D5-A29F-8B3D4FC90710.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom