***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

had Keenan Allen on my flex spot. Turns out he’s probably not playing tomorrow :smh: got Gronk, Jeff Wilson and Kittle I could have played in my flex instead.

Anywho, I don’t need much but I hope to get a player that at least hits projection - Gage or CeeDee Lamb? .5 PPR.

The only thing saving me from Jacobs and Hopkins less than stellar outings are Wilson going beast mode and my kicker doing work.

B664A8D3-0E69-4422-9C85-635B1211C668.jpeg

His team has been rocked by injuries thweek (Robinson, Keenan Allen) so I’m hoping his replacements don’t go off.

had Keenan Allen on my flex spot. Turns out he’s probably not playing tomorrow :smh: got Gronk, Jeff Wilson and Kittle I could have played in my flex instead.

Anywho, I don’t need much but I hope to get a player that at least hits projection - Gage or CeeDee Lamb? .5 PPR.
I'd go Gage

Gage no doubt.

Dallas has more depth at WR and those targets get spread around. They tend to cannibalize each other. Gage won't have to compete for targets nearly as much and should get more looks. Even more so if Ridley gets shadow coverage.

That's just my assessment.

Keenan Allen. Damn.

Hopefully he can play but reports aren’t great.
0.5ppr

who’s the play? Projected at a tie at this point. Also John Brown is out there for Buff but I’m starting Josh Allen also. Sammy Watkins is out there as well.

leaning Shepard or Guyton I guess.

B86D7E9C-3C64-4D49-99DC-2EB13C3143A2.png

Need to decide on a rb slot and flex .
K Hunt , Gio Bernard , A Gibson , D Henderson and Logan Thomas.

Anyone going with Zeke? I have my flex spot open and my other options are Pollard, Tyron Johnson and Jonnu Smith... leaning towards Johnson right now

Going to take a L on championship week hurts. My opponent having Kelce, Jeff Wilson and especially Mike Evans did me in. We were flip flopping being #1 and #2 teams all season long. I’ll take my 2nd place and $200. Great season overall. Will bounce back next season :pimp:

I still got Junnu Smith and Derrick Henry up and I’m down 31 points and my opponent is done for the day.

Please god Derrick Henry go off.

138C00E9-5D14-4738-9EE4-EE2BBF541922.jpeg

I got a slim chance to bank some money. But damn did my RB’s let me down. Then peep the RB’s on my bench :smh:
FE827FD1-0328-463D-8E78-92CB580E0ABC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom