***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Had him in one league last year. IDK, just not a huge fan. Full point PPR, does that make you lean Kamara?
No I would lean Zeke but full point ppr puts Kamara in the discussion. Really can't go wrong if those two are healthy.

Well with the Fournette news this could significantly lower Rojo's value. I drafted Rojo late in my draft smh. Seems kind of strange for Bucs to pick up Leonard considering all their other backs rn.

Josh Gordon signs with the Seahawks

Not that it matters, he saw 11 targets in 5 games last year

Last edited:
My last draft coming up wednesday 3rd pick 10 teams standard ($500 payout) i gotta reclaim my trophy after finishing 9th place

Hoping i dont bomb this draft as well

Josh Gordon signs with the Seahawks

Not that it matters, he saw 11 targets in 5 games last year

He's 3rd option at best and likely 4th more realistically at first and is prob eased into the offense (if he doesn't get a 2-4 game suspension to start the year). I'd give him a couple games minimum before even thinking of adding him.

Is Dissly getting drafted yall leagues. If you go late picks with your TE and dont like who available, he was one of russ fav targets. Thats if he's back from injury

Is Dissly getting drafted yall leagues. If you go late picks with your TE and dont like who available, he was one of russ fav targets. Thats if he's back from injury

Blake Jarwin is a good late round option. With Whitten finally gone, he should get a fair share of targets imo Cowboys offense should put up some points this year

yeah the late round guys I’m shouting for are Hockenson, herndon, dissly, and Irv Smith. I’ve been ending up with a lot of herndon and I’m not at all mad about it. Jets have zero receiving options and that team is going to blow this year

Herndon if he stays healthy I think might have some big games this season. scooped him up end of my draft, surprised no one thought of how Jets have no one to throw to.

Brad Evans left Yahoo! I see. Flames and Lames was my favorite weekly ff read.

I ain't paying for that other **** he joined. :smh:

Life has been crazy this year, I haven't done a lick of research but had my first draft last night. 12 teams and I had 9th pick. PPR league with 2 Flex spots. I went Zero RB and last round QB as always :pimp:.

QB - Daniel Jones 16
RB - Tarik Cohen 8
RB - Zack Moss 9
WR - Davante Adams 1
WR - Tyreek Hill 2
TE - Mark Andrews 4
Flex - DJ Moore 3
Flex - Cooper Kupp 5
Bench - Will Fuller 6, Christian Kirk 7, Tony Pollard 10, TJ Hockenson 11, Laviska Shenault 12, Damien Harris 13, Josh Kelley 14

Very satisfied. Have a few more drafts over the weekend and into next week. Can't wait for the season to start.

With all the wr talent this year, I’m surprised people are going the zero rb route. A lot of wr talent in rounds 3-5

Im a zero RB guy but this year yeah WR is DEEEEP depending on your draft spot you might could even go RB RB RB and still end up with 2 guys that are WR1s on their team

All Day AP has been released! Seems little strange he'd be waived this close to the season but then again I shouldn't be too surprised. There's always a steep dropoff with RB's from their primes to being washed in almost an instant.

With all the wr talent this year, I’m surprised people are going the zero rb route. A lot of wr talent in rounds 3-5
People say WR is deep every year :lol:. The theory is that early round RBs always bust at a much higher rate than WRs, regardless of the perceived depth or lack of depth of RB/WR. I'm always WR heavy but I only do strict Zero RB on PPR leagues like that one where you can start 4 WRs though. I won that particular league 2 years ago after grabbing 5 WRs and 2 TEs in the first 7 rounds and hitting on Kareem Hunt in the 10th or so. It's nerve wracking and can go up in a ball of flames but that's what makes it fun.

People say WR is deep every year :lol:. The theory is that early round RBs always bust at a much higher rate than WRs, regardless of the perceived depth or lack of depth of RB/WR. I'm always WR heavy but I only do strict Zero RB on PPR leagues like that one where you can start 4 WRs though. I won that particular league 2 years ago after grabbing 5 WRs and 2 TEs in the first 7 rounds and hitting on Kareem Hunt in the 10th or so. It's nerve wracking and can go up in a ball of flames but that's what makes it fun.

I just don’t see how that team is going to win a championship if you don’t hit on Zach Moss. Good luck to you though, I hope you flourish :nthat:

tenor.gif

Wasnt happy with the Gurley pick but it what it is. Then after 5 picks realized that bye week situation and was like :wow:

PhotoGrid_1599251533275.jpg

I like it though ...... too bad its a mock lol

Back
Top Bottom