***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I’ve been debating which defense to choose from... Washington, Giants, Miami or Chicago??

im leaning Washington cause of their pass rush could cause turnovers vs Daniel Jones

Got that W! Claypool came through.

463BB522-826C-462D-9874-3867A8AF2362.png

Ive got Mattison, want him for this week but I feel like even if I goes off im gonna lose, my opponent got a good team.

only reason is the Cook owner wants him and is willing to give me Noah Fant which I need a TE bad since Higbee has cost me at least 1 victory this season. Hes been absolutely worthless outside of that 3 TD game

I’ve been debating which defense to choose from... Washington, Giants, Miami or Chicago??

im leaning Washington cause of their pass rush could cause turnovers vs Daniel Jones
Gotta go Miami or Was
But Miami can help itself cuz they can score letting the defense to get after Flacco n company. Do we know who playing qb for Washington?

Ive got Mattison, want him for this week but I feel like even if I goes off im gonna lose, my opponent got a good team.

only reason is the Cook owner wants him and is willing to give me Noah Fant which I need a TE bad since Higbee has cost me at least 1 victory this season. Hes been absolutely worthless outside of that 3 TD game
I grabbed Mattison off waivers for a one game rental. I need a W bad this week. Long term he ain’t an option. If u need a TE for the long term, I don’t see why not trading for one. But the TE position this year has been trash. Outside the top TE’s (Kielce, Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Jonnu) they are totally TD dependent.

I grabbed Mattison off waivers for a one game rental. I need a W bad this week. Long term he ain’t an option. If u need a TE for the long term, I don’t see why not trading for one. But the TE position this year has been trash. Outside the top TE’s (Kielce, Kittle, Andrews, Waller, Jonnu) they are totally TD dependent.
trust me I know, but I don't think I can go any longer getting 2pts from higbee

ive lost one match up this year by less than 2 pts

most my team performing even going 5 weeks without MT now 6 with the Bye.

Homerism aside I think Washington is a safe play with the most upside. Giants are near the bottom in yards per game and Danny turns it over. Our front seven is good. Secondary is eh.

trust me I know, but I don't think I can go any longer getting 2pts from higbee

ive lost one match up this year by less than 2 pts

most my team performing even going 5 weeks without MT now 6 with the Bye.
I say go for it. I would choose season long option vs a one game rental.

I hope he goes to the Dolphins

absolutely don’t want him going to the Chiefs being CEH owner

I was looking in to trading CEH 2 weeks ago and the guy replied on saturday i told him let the weekend pass and talk again monday. Didnt hear from him then he was in a bind and sent me a ridiculous trade sunday morning, then deleted it.

Screenshot_20201015-155645_Yahoo Mail.jpg

I get it he aint big to punch it in at the goal line but the same way they find ways to get the damn lineman and FB a TD they can find ways for him to get in :smh:

gotta imagine if Bell goes to KC we’ll probably have another Chubbs/Hunt kind of production from both

Bell to the Chiefs :smh:

Nvm that app quoted schefter but didnt link his tweet like always so someone is playing around

I need a couple more weeks of Davis to get me in the playoffs. (league i own CEH in: davis hunt carson ceh)

Welp Bell signing with Chiefs

drafted CEH in the first round too :smh:

Cant be mad at yaself. Nobody would of thought he was going to go to the Chiefs. This might make CEH beast even more though but he's def losing touches.

Andy Reid is def gonna utilize Bell so this is upside for those who got him...Unless he's washed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom