***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Cant be mad at yaself. Nobody would of thought he was going to go to the Chiefs. This might make CEH beast even more though but he's def losing touches.

Andy Reid is def gonna utilize Bell so this is upside for those who got him...Unless he's washed :lol:
Yea you’re right. But it’s similar to when they brought in Shady last season when they already had Williams and Williams still did well. I can only hope.

Could be a nice timeshare in KC but that offense goes through Mahomes who’s always throwing in the red zone. Volume is the key factor for both guys now.

Who knows maybe he really is washed up.

Like nike4kja05 nike4kja05 said the offense runs through Mahomes and they barely were running ball after week 1.

Lets us CEH owners pray that either Bell is actually washed or ....... they use CEH like chargers did Ekeler when Gordon was the "bell cow". Even though Bell was a good pass catcher in Pitt

Colts shut down their facilities.

Gonna need a new defense and/or kicker now all 3 leagues :smh:

That game is prob all but done, esp with Colts are supposed to have a bye next week

Ertz and Hunter Henry have been dropped in my league this week. I currently have Engram/Schultz. I’ve got a claim in for Henry but can add Ertz right away.

standard league.

Dropping Schultz for Henry if I win the claim

I gotta make 2 drops :smh: to fill out my starting roster for the week.

ROS (standard) Gallup or Diontae Johnson

Edit: nvm they live to see another week. DJ is out so ill move him to IR for now. Gotta drop hinter henry though :frown:

Last edited:
I gotta make 2 drops :smh: to fill out my starting roster for the week.

ROS (standard) Gallup or Diontae Johnson

Edit: nvm they live to see another week. DJ is out so ill move him to IR for now. Gotta drop hinter henry though :frown:

How are you able to move him to IR? He’s still questionable in my leagues

With Diontae out wonder if I should play JuJu? Currently playing AJ Brown, Will Fuller, and Hollywood. Would you guys play him?

Herbert got dropped in a cpl leagues. These 2 leagues everyone is holding 2 QBs so the FA pool is thin. Cant pass it up being top team in league if i lost my QB id take a decent hit streaming the leftovers

Which 2 QBs?
Ben/Cam
Ben/Herbert
Cam/Herbert

Which 2 QBs?
Allen/Cam
Allen/Herbert

Herbert got dropped in a cpl leagues. These 2 leagues everyone is holding 2 QBs so the FA pool is thin. Cant pass it up being top team in league if i lost my QB id take a decent hit streaming the leftovers

Which 2 QBs?
Ben/Cam
Ben/Herbert
Cam/Herbert

Which 2 QBs?
Allen/Cam
Allen/Herbert
Cam/Herbert
Allen/Cam

Minshew or Cam?

pick 3. Standard
Mixon/Gibson/Conner/Miles Sanders