***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Should I hold on to Julio or trade him??

Also I got 2 offers to decide on
I give up Lockett and recieve back devante Parker and Hayden Hurst because I need a TE this week.

2nd offer was trade Julio and I get back Keenan allen, Hayden hurst and Edelman

Should I hold on to Julio or trade him??

Also I got 2 offers to decide on
I give up Lockett and recieve back devante Parker and Hayden Hurst because I need a TE this week.

2nd offer was trade Julio and I get back Keenan allen, Hayden hurst and Edelman
Don’t really like either of the trades for you. If you need a TE I’d probably grab one off FA and roll with that for a week before I give up Lockett.

This is the week where my players is also my opponents in a different league..

05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Mike Thomas owners, have you traded him or have plans to trade him?

I went zero RB on the draft and my top WRs are MT/Golladay/R. Woods. My RBs are Mostert/Gibson/Freeman. Also have Russ and Kelce.

Do I hold out and hope Mike returns to dominance or try to flip him?

Ben or Cam today? If i go Cam then Im grabbing Herbert as his backup and dropping Ben (everyone kn this league has taken at least 2 QBs so its thin)

Anyone think different?

I went zero RB on the draft and my top WRs are MT/Golladay/R. Woods. My RBs are Mostert/Gibson/Freeman. Also have Russ and Kelce.

I think you can flip him and get either another RB or WR for him - or maybe a 2 for 1 value.

But i think if youve waited this long you can keep going.

I think you can flip him and get either another RB or WR for him - or maybe a 2 for 1 value.

But i think if youve waited this long you can keep going.
I’m 4-1 (tied for first) but my team has only put up the 5th highest points so far this season. I’d like an upgrade at RB but if Freeman continues improving and Mostert stays consistent I’m not trippin. Don’t want to trade just for the sake of it.

Stick with OBJ? All the illness and not practicing? and Baker pro. one hit away from leaving the game

I have Chark & Deebo on the bench (stnd)

His value is all time low due to not playing

he’s going to be fine once he’s back, I wouldn’t trade him since chances are you wouldn’t get much in return

Julio active. Still on my bench. Wanna see how well he plays today. Unless he’s worthy to start over Mattison, CEH, Montgomery, Woods or Cooper.

Julio worth starting over Hardman, Brandin Cooks or Tonyan at the flex?
Other recievers are on a bye

Juju or Fuller 0.5 ppr

I can't decide to roll with Fuller or Juju as my flex. Right now I got Fuller, but both have good match ups. Theilen and Golladay as my WR 1 and 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom