***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I could go 3-0 this week but I need Higbee to throw a goose egg. I could have picked up everett but decided to just let it ride and didn't want to drop Akers.

Keep Prater ROS or go back and get Balnkenship before he locks tonight?

Knowing Rivers Hot Rod will be money for FGs BUT a cpl matchups concern me where Rivers may be bad all together
I did the samething as u. I picked up Prater cause Blankenship on bye. I didn’t eem drop Blankenship. That’s how bad I wanted to keep him and not risk loosing him to someone else. So yea dropping Prater.

My squad in 10tm last yr :smh: (Seahawks D & Mattison were end of season adds)

Screenshot_20201026-113411_Chrome.jpg
All luck man. **** don’t eem make sense sometimes. Then u see the top teams and think “how in the **** are they undefeated with these players?!” More often than not it’s scheduling.

I could go 3-0 this week but I need Higbee to throw a goose egg. I could have picked up everett but decided to just let it ride and didn't want to drop Akers.
Higbee sucks but I dropped him for Fells :rofl:

I expect Higbee to have a good game now that hes off my squad

I did the samething as u. I picked up Prater cause Blankenship on bye. I didn’t eem drop Blankenship. That’s how bad I wanted to keep him and not risk loosing him to someone else. So yea dropping Prater.

I had to drop in my money league didnt want to drop a position player. I want to go back n get hin now but the only play i have left not locked is Mattison. Cant do it, my RB: CMC Hunt Carson Mattison

Im riding with Lutz or streaming unlees he goes unclaimed

Somewhat of an ethical dilemma guys... In a 12-team money league ($100 buy-in) and going up against a first time fantasy player (not a football guy at all). I’m up 30 on him with Woods left. He has a TE starting that's on bye. I'm contemplating sending him a friendly reminder that he still has time to swap out his TE for a FA playing tonight (Everett is the only viable option). Couple notes:
- He switched out one player on bye earlier this week so not sure why he didn't do his TE
- Started multiple players on bye last week and still won his matchup
- He's tied for 2nd place (go figure...) at 4-2 behind me at 5-1

Dealing with injuries and bye weeks so I'm taking any Ws I can get now. But I do want to be a good sport. What to do...

Somewhat of an ethical dilemma guys... In a 12-team money league ($100 buy-in) and going up against a first time fantasy player (not a football guy at all). I’m up 30 on him with Woods left. He has a TE starting that's on bye. I'm contemplating sending him a friendly reminder that he still has time to swap out his TE for a FA playing tonight (Everett is the only viable option). Couple notes:
- He switched out one player on bye earlier this week so not sure why he didn't do his TE
- Started multiple players on bye last week and still won his matchup
- He's tied for 2nd place (go figure...) at 4-2 behind me at 5-1

Dealing with injuries and bye weeks so I'm taking any Ws I can get now. But I do want to be a good sport. What to do...

Up 30 with Woods, dnt see how any TE at this point outscores woods +30. Just send him a message. I hate seeing folks in my league do that unless they just absolutely have to. Even then i text that person and tell them set their luneup cuz that W could be the difference if u get in playoffs or not lol

He could have forgot or deciding not to if he doesnt want to drop anyone on his bench. I get what you mean by taking the easy W though.

yall think Jaymycal Hasty is worth an add? Pretty desperate at RB with James Robinson on bye and Miles up in the air.

Think I gotta ride Herbert out until he starts to let up. After Matty Ice rebounded last week I thought I had to go back with him but I’m good now :lol:

yall think Jaymycal Hasty is worth an add? Pretty desperate at RB with James Robinson on bye and Miles up in the air.
I would take a look a Coleman first

Think I gotta ride Herbert out until he starts to let up. After Matty Ice rebounded last week I thought I had to go back with him but I’m good now :lol:
Dude on fire. I thought he was available in FA but realized the Dak owner scooped him up week 6. He has a favorable schedule going forward. I would stick with him. Much rather have him than piss poor Stafford.

speaking of Detroit, they gotta open up their playbook. Stop trying to make AP a thing. They being way to conservative with deep threats like Golladay and Jones on the team.

I’m rolling with him rest of the year

his schedule is awesome, don’t wanna jinx it but like every QB he’s not gonna kill it every single game but he’s lookingREAL good

I’d defer to a Niner fan, but by the looks of it I think he may be worth an add. It could be a RBBC if Coleman is back, so you may want to hold off entirely.

But I’d you’re looking for somewhere between 5-10 pts just to get you by a week (possibly more if he gets a TD), I think it’s worth a waiver on Hasty.

Man I don’t want to play Montgomery ever again but I have to cause of his volume. Dude just ain’t it.

It’s an 8 teams work league, loser punishment.

had Dak and Barkley go down and still in first.

I have AJ brown and Cooper but I can still get a lot of serviceable wrs on the waivers as there is only 8 teams.

picked up Taylor,Bell and AJ off waivers.
9D586C8A-7833-48A5-8383-66A5186E26D3.png
BE59E1F7-269A-4A64-B2F4-8AB52BE0ADF3.png

Back
Top Bottom