***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Offense is terrible rn, just going to stack the box.

I'm am elliott owner and was thinking about sending out offers

Exactly. Teams gonna stack the box and force Dalton/rookie QB to beat them. Cowboys offense is abysmal. I’m sure folks will bite based of his name alone.

Oh i know why i was just saying that because apparently it wasnt a smart thing to do a cpl weeks ago

Give up Zeke
Receive Ridley & Carson

My RB: Zeke AJones Davis Mostert Kelley
My WR: Evans Lockett Gallup Diontae
I would stay put no reason to make the trade.
dude is hell bent on trading away zeke for more lesser value players. I don’t get it
Zeke getting 25 touches a game going forward.

Carson all banged up right now though and Mostert on IR :smh: Still primed for a good run imo

Q: Herbert
R: Carson Jones Davis Mostert
W: Ridley Lockett Diontae Higgins Evans
T: Henry
K: Prater Blankenship
D: stream

:lol: who u facing this week i need some blessings
Zeke, James Connor, he’s got tannehill as well he just got from me

flipped tanehill for JuJu which I thought was good since I’ve got Herbert and Brees.
My team would be sick if Micheal Thomas ever came back :lol:

also if Arians didn’t wanna ruin Ronald Jones

we’ll see soon

Zeke, James Connor, he’s got tannehill as well he just got from me

flipped tanehill for JuJu which I thought was good since I’ve got Herbert and Brees.
My team would be sick if Micheal Thomas ever came back :lol:

also if Arians didn’t wanna ruin Ronald Jones

we’ll see soon

Dang no love for me on his roster. I need big bounce back weeks from my money teams. Just need 3 more W's and i should have a playoff spot secured

Man i feel like the week i use another QB and bench Allen, its gonna be the week he comes back to life

I fell asleep while putting in claims for my diff leagues didnt make it around to the one i had Ben. Also needed a RB and forgot so i had to add Harris as FA :smh: 🤦🏾‍♂️

Gone now: Teddy Car Burrow Edmonds

Gotta drop someone to add Jimmy G for this week or do nothing and pray Ben doesnt cost me a 3rd L in a row

These are my options

Screenshot_20201028-072811_Fantasy.jpg

Last edited:
I had josh allen and herbert...1 owner needed. Qb bad...flipped him allen for keenan allen ....Looked at chargers schedule and the matchups are real favorable, so rolling with Herbert I guess...

I'm stacked at WR...I need CMC back

QB- Herbert

RB- CMC, Mixon, M. Davis, Mckinnon, AP, Murray, Henderson

WR- Lockett, K. Allen, AJ brown, Mclaurin, Kupp, Crowder, Aiyuk

TE- Kelce

Bucs defense and Raiders kicker

You weren’t lying about your WRs. I can’t complain at 6-1 but to draft 0 RB then still end up with mid WRs sucks. Galloday and Woods haven’t had a breakout game and MT smh...

Russ and Tannehill have been keeping me alive plus hawking waivers.

Anyone with Carolina & Atlanta players might want to reconsider. Weather in Carolina right now is pretty bad and supposed to be in to tomorrow as well.

Now i might to just use Allen vs NE instead of Teddy :smh: Ugh and I got Ridley on 2 teams

I got Zeke and 2 guys in my league wants him.

I could gets Gurley back in a trade. Hes willing to throw in 3 players for 2. He needs a TE and I have Hurst on my bench.

I trade away
Zeke
Hurst

Get back
Gurley
K. Allen LAC
Claypool.

Should I sit tight on Zeke or entertain this trade offer. He also said Edward's Helaire is available. I'm stacked at reciever. And I got Montgomery and Miles Sanders when he return.

Anyone with Carolina & Atlanta players might want to reconsider. Weather in Carolina right now is pretty bad and supposed to be in to tomorrow as well.

Now i might to just use Allen vs NE instead of Teddy :smh: Ugh and I got Ridley on 2 teams
Good looking out. Missed out Teddy, makes me feel a little better.

So apparently one of my leagues had two waiver wire processes. It was suppose to be moved back to the normal Wednesday process but the commish I guess forgot to remove the process for today. It was Thursday for one week due to the Tuesday night game.

Reason why I’m upset about this is cause the two players I wanted to pick up in FA was coincidentally picked up on today’s waiver wire process. One of the owners already reached his max waiver wire pick ups for the year. So I sent the commish a text to correct it.

thanks for the heads up. I’m playing Ridley regardless, but I had the Carolina kicker. Picked up Blankenship off of waivers :smokin

Damn, I was bout to ask If I should play Teddy or Matt Ryan. Wondering if I should drop one of them for Baker?

ImBenching D mont for L bell at flex this week.

That means if you have DM fire him up cause he’s going for 35.

ImBenching D mont for L bell at flex this week.

That means if you have DM fire him up cause he’s going for 35.
I’m benching him in my standard league for Waller (league doesn’t use TE) but playing him in my PPR league. Bears gotta fire Nagy. Their offense is so stagnant. I know Mont is better than this...

Didn't realize Diontae Johnson was still available in my league. Johnson has a toe injury and didn't practice yesterday. Not sure if he's practicing today....

Diontae Johnson vs Ravens or AJ Green vs Titans?

edit - Johnson logged in a full practice today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom