***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

It’s an 8 teams work league, loser punishment.

had Dak and Barkley go down and still in first.

I have AJ brown and Cooper but I can still get a lot of serviceable wrs on the waivers as there is only 8 teams.

picked up Taylor,Bell and AJ off waivers.
9D586C8A-7833-48A5-8383-66A5186E26D3.png
BE59E1F7-269A-4A64-B2F4-8AB52BE0ADF3.png
Oh thought it was the other way around and you’re trading for Ridley.

I would still do it. Definite upgrade from your RBs outside of Cook.

So CMC returned to practice today and has a chance of playing Thursday. Guess who’s playing against him :smh: hoping they hold him out one more week.

I’ve had Cam on my bench to use this week for Kyler’s bye. Now I’m not sure if that’s the route I want to go with. QB’s r thin but I may try to pick up Burrow or Carr.

D mont is getting so many touches and doing absolutely nothing with every single one. Lowest touches in game this year is 14. How can you be this mid?

D mont is getting so many touches and doing absolutely nothing with every single one. Lowest touches in game this year is 14. How can you be this mid?
It’s frustrating. I drafted him in both my leagues thinking he was gonna break out this year.

Same here.
I also have Justin Herbert and he had a crazy monster game and put me up by 35
How Lockett singlehandedly blew past that is beyond me :stoneface: :lol:
Also started Herbert and Rodgers in my 2QB league. But his Lockett + KC D put up just as many points.

Godwin killing me with all these injuries fam. I also have AB so was gonna look to trade Godwin on or after week 9, but I might just start sending proposals now :lol:

So CMC returned to practice today and has a chance of playing Thursday. Guess who’s playing against him :smh: hoping they hold him out one more week.

He wont be playing this week

I need him in 1 league badly my other 2 RBs are hurt. But i need Davis in my otger 2 leagues

I’ve had Cam on my bench to use this week for Kyler’s bye. Now I’m not sure if that’s the route I want to go with. QB’s r thin but I may try to pick up Burrow or Carr.

Burrow

I don't know about Deebo..

Ugh, Sucks. When he's healthy he's great. Hasnt had a huge game yet but momentum was building, now another injury :smh:

Who should I stream at QB this week between:

Teddy vs. ATL
Kirk @ GB
Carr @ Cle

I leaning towards Cousins...

Nah leave kirk on the wire. Teddy B then Carr

Godwin ruled out WK8, fractured index finger. Fire up your Evans & even Scotty Miller again.

We'll see. Just means more work for Gronk and Brate. Evans targets will go from 2 to 6, but prob only catch 2 of them for 30yds. Might get a goal line 50/50 ball.

Kirk fasho.

Thielen and Jackson are fire targets and Carr is inconsistent fantasy football wise.

Carr has been good enough imo you know what youre getting
6pt TD: avg 23.7
4pt TD 6pt rush TD: avg 19.39

I need an RB2 in one league and the wire is 💩. Im using my claim on a QB first Ben killin me last 2 weeks and division games he's usually been meh fantasy wise (when i use him)

QB: Carr, Burrow, Mayfield, Brees, Teddy, Goff
RB: Hyde, Harris, Hill, Moss, Dallas

Gonna start with Teddy, then Burrow. Sounds like hyde isnt playing gona scoop Hill or Moss, and get Dallas as a FA since he's buried in the list

Hell to the nah! I have Zeke and I’ve been regretting drafting him, such a let down

Same thing I was thinking too :lol: . Bruh may get benched this season with the way he been playing but they gotta justify that contract they gave him.

If Dalton isn’t cleared and the Rookie QB is starting, I’m gonna bench Cooper. Fulgham and Diontae Johnson is still sitting out there in FA. Hopefully no one picks them up off waivers. I would pick them up off waivers but going to go for Wentz vs Dallas. Can’t play Stafford vs Colts.

If Dalton isn’t cleared and the Rookie QB is starting, I’m gonna bench Cooper. Fulgham and Diontae Johnson is still sitting out there in FA. Hopefully no one picks them up off waivers. I would pick them up off waivers but going to go for Wentz vs Dallas. Can’t play Stafford vs Colts.

yep im doing Wentz vs Dallas this week too. Kyler Murray is on a BYE and i been hoarding Wentz for this specific week. He should go off for 30-40 points

I keep seeing so many people trying to trade Zeke for something. Why!? Zeke is getting all the carries

Offense is terrible rn, just going to stack the box.

I'm am elliott owner and was thinking about sending out offers

Exactly. Teams gonna stack the box and force Dalton/rookie QB to beat them. Cowboys offense is abysmal. I’m sure folks will bite based of his name alone.

Back
Top Bottom