***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Russell was Doo Doo, rest of the squad held it down.
7FFF3968-CE3F-4AC7-B5AE-85D389551E62.png

as long as Justin Jefferson doesn't get 34pts tomorrow I should be good

might move into 3rd place

Yikes at Lamar Jackson this season points wise. People probably thought he was going to have a season like Kyler Murray is having right now.

Allen, Hunt, Davis, Fulgham, Woods, Goedert, Higgins, Colts, Succop ... L :smh: (6-4)

Goff, Hunt, Gio, Fulgham, DK, Hooper, AB, Bucs, Lutz ... L :smh: (6-4)

Herbert, AJones, Lockett, Higgins, Henry, CSamuel, Saints, Carlson ... W :rolleyes (5-5)

Surprised I actually still have a chance in one league. Caught L's in the other 2 leagues (5-5 and 6-4 :smh: )

Other league, I'm up 13.22 pts. She has Jefferson and Graham left to my A-Rob (if he dont play, I picked up Miller). Gonna be praying tomorrow. If I win, I'm 9-1 and locked up a playoff spot

Need 40pts from Mooney, Graham, and Bears D/ST to pull off a win. Didn’t like the Rams matchup with Russ but didn’t expect it to be THAT bad...

I will never draft zero RB again. Picking Mike Thomas with the 4th pick when I could have had Kamara instead is killing me.... I was going back and forth down to the last second

Yikes at Lamar Jackson this season points wise. People probably thought he was going to have a season like Kyler Murray is having right now.
Of course the one guy in my league who’s basically been winning every year drafted Murray, scooped up Robinson from the jags

he had Lamar last year :smh:

smh, he’s poised to win it again unless histeam takes a **** in the

Need a miracle to win in both my leagues tonight. Benched Mike Evans. Benched Ronald Jones too :sick: :sick: :sick:

Conner crapped the bed again. Jonathan Taylor been a bust. Good thing I traded away Zeke in time. Or my RBs would have been terrible moving forward

My 2 money leagues jumped out to 6 wins and we are crashing so bad. Injuries and poor performance, im hoping i can even win 2 games in the 6tm playoffs, and i need 3 of the next 4 to get in the 4tm playoff :frown:

Bears special teams giving me a win in 2 leagues

Just need 11 more points from Cook in my other league

I hope Cook is good to come back into the game

I just need 3 more pts from him. I don’t wanna give this winless team their first W

2-0 this week

4-6 in my standard league and 8-2 in my PPR league.

what week are y’all league starting the playoffs? My standard league start playoffs week 13. While my PPR week 14. I really could use that extra week in my standard league :smh:

Back
Top Bottom