***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

I have an RB and Flex Spot open:

Jon Taylor @ GB
Chark vs Steelers
Lindsay vs Miami
Cooper @ Minn
Juice vs Philly

So far I'm leaning towards Taylor and Chark currently as I don't see Lindsay getting many touches and Taylor has fallen off as of late but has shown a lot of upside at the start. More than appreciative of the advice guys! Thanks in advance!

Agree with this if Breida is out. But I think McKiss will be a safe pick given he will get a fair amount of looks (albeit non PPR) and you can salvage some points off that and best case get lucky with a TD. But yeah, really depends if Breida is out, then Ahmed is a gamble a real gamble.

I picked up Jameis. I wish Taysom would just go away or at least play any other position instead of QB.

I have to pick two in a standard league:

Cooper @ minn
Antonio brown vs rams
Chase Edmonds S Seattle
Burkhead @ Houston

leaning Edmonds n Cooper. If AZ blows out that defense then it could mean a good share for Edmonds.

Jon Taylor @ GB
Chark vs Steelers
Lindsay vs Miami
Cooper @ Minn
Juice vs Philly

So far I'm leaning towards Taylor and Chark currently as I don't see Lindsay getting many touches and Taylor has fallen off as of late but has shown a lot of upside at the start. More than appreciative of the advice guys! Thanks in advance!
Taylor and Cooper

Jon Taylor @ GB
Chark vs Steelers
Lindsay vs Miami
Cooper @ Minn
Juice vs Philly

Taylor & Chark

I picked up Jameis. I wish Taysom would just go away or at least play any other position instead of QB.

Its def possibility. Given how little we see Hill pass the ball and never looks any good. Jameis should be the starter. Last yr when Teddy took over I went back looking at the numbers, Taysom got at most 3 touches per game in those 6 weeks Brees was out.

I have to pick two in a standard league:

Cooper @ minn
Antonio brown vs rams
Chase Edmonds S Seattle
Burkhead @ Houston

leaning Edmonds n Cooper. If AZ blows out that defense then it could mean a good share for Edmonds.

AB & Burkhead

PPR league:
Kenyan Drake or Christian Kirk tonight?
Dalton Schultz or Dallas Goedert?

Kirk & Schultz

He may just go away. As much as this dude Taysom fumbles he's probably not doing none of that gadget nonsense anymore. They are playing the Falcons right? Pretty sure Jameis always lights them up.

I wanted to play hyde but i didnt want to drop anyone and screw up my lineup if i needed to make adjustments due to injuries

10 from metcalf in money league, i'll take that over 0-2 (his avg) the last 3x they played AZ. Dude im playing has Drake and Russ though :rolleyes

12 from Lockett vs Nuk's 5 in work league. Was waiting on Lockett to get a deep ball TD, ill take the points though

Back
Top Bottom