***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

2-0 this week

4-6 in my standard league and 8-2 in my PPR league.

what week are y’all league starting the playoffs? My standard league start playoffs week 13. While my PPR week 14. I really could use that extra week in my standard league :smh:

I start week 14 in 2 leagues. One league starts week 15 and I hate it. Only 2 weeks of playoffs

Went 1-2 this week. The team I won with, I'm 9-1...been getting real lucky. Only scored 73 points lmao. Ill take it

5-5 in both leagues. Need to stay in the 6th spot for playoffs but my RBs are so shaky.

McKissic and Davis bout to be my starters this week.

Week 14 playoffs start for us, PPR and I'm currently in the six spot.

It's nuts because there are 4 people tied at 5-5, and the other 6 people below are are 4-6! Top 2 are 8-2 res[ectively.

Our league is hot trash, but very interesting week to week. :lol:

The standings in my league are so bad

2nd through 6th are all same record, I’m 3rd overall

I play the guy in 8th place who’s one win behind but he’s got me in points, he beats me I can easily be out of a playoff spot consideringguys behind me all have easy matchups

really need Michael Thomas to be the player of 2019...

Fill in for Josh Allen: Cam, Kirk, or Jameis. Leaning floor with Cam but Jameis could ball or crash vs ATL.

Ive been trying to get dude with Kyler to trade me Brady but he wont budge. Im like dude you cant even use 2 QBs take a rb or wr you need. That Kyler/DHop hail mary gave him the W vs me sunday too :smh:

Anyways if Jameis can safely get to it Kamara and his abaility, plus Thomas & Sanders I can ride him for the next 3 weeks at least

Fill in for Josh Allen: Cam, Kirk, or Jameis. Leaning floor with Cam but Jameis could ball or crash vs ATL.

Ive been trying to get dude with Kyler to trade me Brady but he wont budge. Im like dude you cant even use 2 QBs take a rb or wr you need. That Kyler/DHop hail mary gave him the W vs me sunday too :smh:

Anyways if Jameis can safely get to it Kamara and his abaility, plus Thomas & Sanders I can ride him for the next 3 weeks at least

i need a fill in for Allen as well. I’m going after Winston myself. It makes me nervous but match up looks good

QB issues here too... drafted Lamar scooped Joey B off the wire... I know the week I finally sit Lamar hes gunna run for 100 and 2 tds and throw for 300 and a cpl.

Rolling with Cam as Josh Allen fill in. I don’t trust Jameis :lol:

Going after Dolphins D as a stream too.

I need kyler to pop off for at least like 35 on thursday, anything less would be disappointing.

With how TERRIBLE that Seahawks defense is it should be no worries. only worry I got is the Cardinals blowing them out early and then end up running the ball. Need this to be a shootout.

I’m kinda stuck this week

I’ve got Aaron Jones (automatic star) but have gurley, rojo, and duke Johnson and not sure out of those 3 who to play. Gurley has been started every week til last week since he was on bye but terrified to start him

don’t wanna screw Up this week

Who should I start? Pick 3 (0.5 ppr)
Fulgham v. Cle
AJ Brown v. Bal
Higgins v. Was
Mike Davis v. Det
Ballage v. NYJ

I’m kinda stuck this week

I’ve got Aaron Jones (automatic star) but have gurley, rojo, and duke Johnson and not sure out of those 3 who to play. Gurley has been started every week til last week since he was on bye but terrified to start him

don’t wanna screw Up this week

Rojo

Who should I start? Pick 3 (0.5 ppr)
Fulgham v. Cle
AJ Brown v. Bal
Higgins v. Was
Mike Davis v. Det
Ballage v. NYJ

davis
AJ
Higgins

TEs have been so bad this year I’m rolling with Taysom Hill. **** it.

Ive debated it for about 3 weeks now and ive lost 2 close matchups where if i just but the bullet with him i would have won.

The issue im having now is who to drop and how much do they scale bacm his usage because if Jameis is the QB then Taysom is the for sure bak up. Last yr when Teddy took over yhose 6 weeks taysom only got 2-3 touches max

TE has been so bad for me, every week my TE have scored less than 2pts except for wk 3/4. So if Taysom gsve me 0 then its not a loss.

Is yahoo allowing him to be TE? If so that’s an automatic start, he’ll get some rushing yards and possibly a TD

No hes only a QB on yahoo has been all along.

If i use him idk who my drop is

PhotoGrid_1605719308892.jpg

Back
Top Bottom