***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

At this point unless the majority of my league complains about espn's format/layout or whatever we will stay on there so we can keep the history of our league. We started out on nfl.com in 2014 moved to espn 2017.

Other league we started on espn 2017

Fair trade or should I go for more?
Give up: Taysom
Receive: Mike Evans

I have Kelce as TE. My WRs are Mike Thomas, Woods, Golladay, MVS, Tim Patrick

I really want a RB. Mine are Gibson, Mostert (IR), Gio, Duke

Fair trade or should I go for more?
Give up: Taysom
Receive: Mike Evans

I have Kelce as TE. My WRs are Mike Thomas, Woods, Golladay, MVS, Tim Patrick

I really want a RB. Mine are Gibson, Mostert (IR), Gio, Duke

You need a RB. If they wont straight up for Hill then throw in Woods

6-4 in a four way tie for 2nd. I was in 1st until I hit a 3 game losing streak... 2 teams are tied in 1st at 7-3. 3 teams at 5-5. Its a tight race with only 2 teams really out of it.

I’m tryna pick up Zeke. He’s been trash but I have a feeling. What would be fair. I tried trading ARob but dude wasn’t with it.
76545E1D-A2CC-4503-AB48-51E7956AE365.jpeg
DCDF41E6-8381-4450-A26D-5D96F5514AAF.jpeg

I’m tryna pick up Zeke. He’s been trash but I have a feeling. What would be fair. I tried trading ARob but dude wasn’t with it.
76545E1D-A2CC-4503-AB48-51E7956AE365.jpeg
DCDF41E6-8381-4450-A26D-5D96F5514AAF.jpeg
I’d try to include one of your QB’s if he needs one. Ain’t no point in keeping both QB’s when you can only play 1

I’d try to include one of your QB’s if he needs one. Ain’t no point in keeping both QB’s when you can only play 1
I'm greedy.

I'm going after Lockett after this week.

I'm going to use Allen to trade a dude who's starting Stafford and has Kirk and Burrow on his bench.

Should i put a claim in for tom morning add the Chargers D and drop the Saints?

I have the Chargers playing this weekend on my squad but I have no alternative on my end. I'd advise against dropping the Saints though, they're pretty solid and you're playing to win the season, not week by week. It's too bad Chargers won't be playing the Jets every week haha

Debating my flex spots, all standard

1. Harris (Michel is back), Higgins, Evans

2. CEH, AB, Ahmed

3. Ahmed, Godwin, AB, Fulgham

Debating between:

Rodgers @ Indy
Brady vs LA Rams

Leaning towards Rodgers, but after Brady's game last week I'm again on the undecided...

Do you guys trust that Adams will be a threat given his ankle?

Should i put a claim in for tom morning add the Chargers D and drop the Saints?
I have the Chargers playing this weekend on my squad but I have no alternative on my end. I'd advise against dropping the Saints though, they're pretty solid and you're playing to win the season, not week by week. It's too bad Chargers won't be playing the Jets every week haha

Dang no Lattimore today. I could drop big ben instead and add the Chargers D. He's been a FA since i dropped him the week after the Chargers bye when i scooped herbert

I swear man, my opponent has been imavtive for 3 weeks starting players on bye, and kittle. Of course now they wanna fix it and field a valid lineup :angry:

Dang no Lattimore today. I could drop big ben instead and add the Chargers D. He's been a FA since i dropped him the week after the Chargers bye when i scooped herbert

Wow Big Ben was an FA? You could take the gamble and hopefully you can pick him up... Hope it's works out for you. But by no means do i mean the Saints a bunch of pushovers. They did put a whopping on the Bucs

I swear man, my opponent has been imavtive for 3 weeks starting players on bye, and kittle. Of course now they wanna fix it and field a valid lineup :angry:

Hahaha someone must have a bone to pick with you and gave them a heads up... Best of luck bro :lol:

Back
Top Bottom