***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Snatched Hill just in time. My league has a flex WR/TE spot. It’s either start him or Tim Patrick. I think its worth the risk considering my options 🤷🏽‍♂️

Just saw he’s starting

dude go away :smh:

with that being said, I just grabbed him. I’m 4-6 in the league so YOLO

Who’s YOLO enough to start Taysom Hill?
I am in an ESPN league.

Tight ends have been historically bad this year so as soon as I learned Brees would be out, I put in a waiver claim for Taysom who I had just dropped anyways.
Now I’m hype because I just found out that he is the starting quarterback this weekend and ESPN is allowing him to be played at TE.

So I’m bout to get QB numbers at TE and he’s playing the Falcons.

Even if he stinks it up and gets 10 points IDC, it’s a win when youve been getting 3 and 4 points from TE’s all season like me.

yea I'm in an espn league and the guy I play next week just scooped Hill up. He's eligible for flex, TE and QB. Hope ESPN changes it if it's clear he's taking all his snaps at QB

Was able to add Hill in three leagues (ESPN). Surprisingly only one league turned into crybabies about being able to start him in the TE slot.

yea I'm in an espn league and the guy I play next week just scooped Hill up. He's eligible for flex, TE and QB. Hope ESPN changes it if it's clear he's taking all his snaps at QB
ESPN said they aren’t changing it this week so it’s staying unless everyone threatens to burn their building down

hater GIF

Was able to scoop up hill and u have no shame in my game. Its a must win game too against the comish in our league

Should be no shame. It’s not your fault he’s wrongly positioned.
Wrongly positioned as a technicality.

He's been listed as a TE for years because he's a gadget guy.

There are others who have been listed as WR/RB.

I tink after this week he's going to QB tho, especially if he's legit in there full time and balls out.

IDC though, I only need him for this week. My matchup has a Mahomes/Kelce stack and Russ only put up an ok 24 points for me last night.

My league hasn’t expressed an issue with it. The commish was mad he couldn’t snag him before I did :lol:

If we really want to go down that rabbit hole, Hill has more rushing and receiving yards than passing yards so far. On top of that, we don’t complain when WRs get points for a passing yards and TDs. I definitely benefited from JJ Watt catching TDs a few years ago in a league with IDPs.

All that to say this isn’t new. It’ll be interesting if Hill still looks like a gadget player but with more passing attempts. If dude is lining up at TE or whatever 20-30% of snaps what does ESPN do?

According Berry, their people will look at that data/stats/etc and if they feel his plays more of a QB role then theyll strip the TE from him next week and he'll be QB only.

The downside to this is, if he plays say 65-70% QB this week and is meh obviously us who start him at TE will take it. But that means next week ESPN takes the TE position and i would assume with that kind of performance Jameis becomes the QB. If Taysom goes back to his gadget plays, ESPN is not going to give him that TE designation back.

Idk why folks mad, like Patterson doesnt have RB/WR eligibility. Or few years ago when Ty Montgomery played the entire season at RB for the Packers but espn never took the WR off his name. And the league didnt even make him change his number the following season still playing RB

I grabbed Jameis off waivers, then yeaterday morning dropped him for Hill i couldnt pass up that chance of if

Gonna have to drop Goedert for the week. Should be able to get him back, and if not then ill roll with Logan Thomas Gesicki or Schultz and pray they give me 1 or 2 points like ive got all season :rolleyes .. Ertz is out there too

Some dude dropped him last week and I scooped him right up. I'm 9-1 so don't have much to lose. All my streaming options have been duds might as well take a chance.

IIRC didn't Tebow have the WR designation for a couple weeks before he became the starter with Denver that year? Just wondering if the same type of situation happened with him a week or two.

Back
Top Bottom