***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

One of the matchups in my league. With a Thursday like this you can have a worry free sunday (both teams) :sick:

Screenshot_20201126-174504_Fantasy.jpg

Got mid results on Turkey day but I’m not mad.

I’ve got Hopkins on the way, so he’ll be swapped out for Watkins.

Now I’m thinking about my running backs. I’ve got Mostert coming off of IR. Would y’all start him?
0A9AB71A-5351-4DA8-88F1-0226D7A734C8.jpeg

That game isnt getting played. They gonna push it to Tuesday but the rate all the positives are showing up in Baltimore its gonna have to be a forfeit

That was last week, these are my options

Considered Jones cuz if his running matchup & options but that doesnt feel good
I mean, they are playing the Bengals without Burrows.

The Giants T.O.P is probably going to be a lot.

Going Jones as well.

yall think this Balt/Pitt game gets played? Just my luck in all 3 leagues I’m in I’m not playing against any Ravens/Steelers.

Dropping 1 for a TE. Colts Seahawks or Fulgham? Or Ahmed, im not using him this week and I have Gaskin waiting

Colts: TEN HOU LV HOU PIT
Seahawks: PHI NYG NYJ WAS LAR
Fulgham: SEA GB NO ARI DAL

Screenshot_20201126-155139_Fantasy.jpg

I offered Taysom and Gibson for Kamara at the trade deadline but the owner backed out. So happy he did.
Dropping 1 for a TE. Colts Seahawks or Fulgham? Or Ahmed, im not using him this week and I have Gaskin waiting

I’d drop Fulgham. I like his matchups ROS but I’d be playing more keep away with playoffs starting next week. Keeping options at D/ST with good matchups and hoarding RBs would be my play.

Colts: TEN HOU LV HOU PIT
Seahawks: PHI NYG NYJ WAS LAR
Fulgham: SEA GB NO ARI DAL

Screenshot_20201126-155139_Fantasy.jpg

no reason you should be rostering 3 Def but damn 8 bench spots and an IR?
Must be slim pickings on the FA list.
Look through the next couple weeks for who you’ll play as of now for Def and drop one for a TE.

Going Jones as well.

yall think this Balt/Pitt game gets played? Just my luck in all 3 leagues I’m in I’m not playing against any Ravens/Steelers.

I dont think so, but theyre going to try. They moved it to Sunday not sure why they didnt choose Monday.

Ravens have closed their facility until monday, well that means they arent doing anything before the game Sunday. The way Ravens getting new positives i dont know but we'll see.

My opponent in work league has 4 from that game and 3 of the 5 on his bench are put or already played

I offered Taysom and Gibson for Kamara at the trade deadline but the owner backed out. So happy he did.

I’d drop Fulgham. I like his matchups ROS but I’d be playing more keep away with playoffs starting next week. Keeping options at D/ST with good matchups and hoarding RBs would be my play.
I just picked up Latavius Murray off of waivers, Something about Taysom being at QB doesn't seem to equal success for Kamara.

no reason you should be rostering 3 Def but damn 8 bench spots and an IR?
Must be slim pickings on the FA list.
Look through the next couple weeks for who you’ll play as of now for Def and drop one for a TE.

You right but the FA pool isnt filled with anything worthwhile besides random WR really. Good defenses are rostered so i just added the streamers to block

Its 7 bench spots, i have 8 because i dont have a TE. IR is only for covid players.

This is what I’m rocking with this week. Need a dub to solidify a playoff spot.

With Mostert coming of IR should I start him?

24579402-4C6A-4F76-9A31-3315B6CEF64C.jpeg
73150286-5A43-4690-A6EA-529AF4B7F21E.jpeg

CMac might be at full health when the playoffs start :evil: :evil: :evil:

I’ll be unstoppable if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom