***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

ESPN think they slick. If dude is a WR, how does he not have WR eligibilty? They dont want folks mad at them like the Taysom Hill situation.

I know...folks are heated about that. :smh:

I'm thinking of playing him at WR in one of my Yahoo leagues. I'm deep at WR and Robby Anderson would be the one getting benched. :lol::emoji_flushed: But if I can get somewhat close to QB numbers from a WR...?....hmmmmmm.

Ughhh situation has pivoted now that Jonathan Taylor got put on the COVID...

I'm left with :

Lindsay vs Saints
McKinnon @ Rams
Singletary vs. Chargers

Leaning towards Lindsay as he's been getting in some work splitting work... Feedback on helping choosing one is always appreciated.

lindsay.
Benny Snell Jr. vs. Baltimore
or
Damien Harris vs. Arizona

.5 PPR.
Harris

2 questions same league standard

Need a flex: B.Hill, Godwin, or AB

Need to drop one: Gio or B.Hill (if not using him
Gio isnt a lead back type of guy and perine has been playing more and more. Hill could be just a week fill in or starting to take over

:lol: anybody gonna take a chance on Hinton? He’s listed at WR on Yahoo so I’m wondering if it’s worth a flex try. Currently have Gus Edwards in my flex.

So Julio looking like he’s out. Got Woods and Hunt on the bench as well as Gallman. I should put Hunt in but my gut says Gallman. I’m torn

Gio isnt a lead back type of guy and perine has been playing more and more. Hill could be just a week fill in or starting to take over

tough. Ppr id keep Gio but standard he’s droppable imo

:lol: anybody gonna take a chance on Hinton? He’s listed at WR on Yahoo so I’m wondering if it’s worth a flex try. Currently have Gus Edwards in my flex.

could def do worse in standard leagues for a wr3 or flex. I’d start him over Gus at this time only because I’m still not sure what happens with this Pitt/Balt game

Should I play colts D vs Titans or packers D vs Bears?

packers

So Julio looking like he’s out. Got Woods and Hunt on the bench as well as Gallman. I should put Hunt in but my gut says Gallman. I’m torn
Gallman

Who yall like ROS Fulgham or Deebo? Standard
As a inner fan in bias but I would go with Deebo. Ayuik is on the COVID list and Kyle uses receiver like running backs so he could easily end up with a rushing TD.

id roll with Hill he’s got a favorable match up against Vegas

Russell Wilson or Josh Allen.

I'm torn right now...
My guts telling me Wilson... also I’m facing DK, so if he goes off I wanna see you benefit from that 😂

I feel like AB is liable to go off one of these games but I still lean to Davis.

He's the great value McCaffrey, meaning he's getting at least 25 touches.

Im torn and youre right, AB is bound to to off. Brady has just barely missed him 1 team each of the 3 games for a bomb TD. Chiefs have been getting beat deep on TDs too.

Davis, when they actually give him the ball 15+ times he does work. But there's games they go away from it.

CEH has been nothing but good but well all know he isnt going to get any points on the ground, and if mahomes gonna throw it he aint checking down

Would yall drop Fant to pick up Rudolph, its really the only move. Or ride it out thru the week with Fant

Back
Top Bottom