***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Are you guys adding rules and regulations for COVID scenarios in the event that the season ends early?

Like if the season ends after X, we're still marking a champion.
or
If the season doesn't make it past week 10, then the season is forfeited

It gets tricky when you start trying to play scenario base when you get to playoffs and if the season gets cancelled after week 14 or even later in the playoff rounds.
In one of my leagues we're paying out half of the pot to the team with the most points scored as long as it's after week 9 (and regardless if it's playoffs). And you get half of your league fee refunded. If the season ends before week 9 everyone gets refunded in full. Surprisingly in all my other leagues the majority voted to refund the full league fee if the season gets cancelled at any point.

In our league we just said dont pay unless the season is completed.
And as a side thing we are all pooling 50 each week and wagering it on a single game lol

How you get cook AND Kamara

Depends when his draft was, early in the week last week reports were that it wasnt looking good contract wise and they put out there he had back issues. So its possible he could have slid.

The same could be said for Cook if people were scared i guess. Idk if i could have passed being the 9-11th pick though

I will know later this evening the results from survey i sent out to my 2 leagues and what our plan is

🤔🤔🤔

Mock 3rd pick of 10, standard. I did something different to see what my WR core would look like if I took a TE/QB early

Q: Mahomes
R: Elliott
R: Carson
W: Kupp (had options of Lockett & Woods)
W: Chark
T: Kelce
F: Montgomery (option of Singletary or Fournette)
D: Steelers
K:

B: Samuel
B: Dobbins
B: E. Sanders
B:
B:

Order: Zeke, Kelce, Mahomes, Carson, Kupp, Chark, Montgomery, Samuel, Dobbins, Steelers, Sanders (everyone started autopicking after)

Fournette went 3 picks before I took Samuel, that guy took him & Rojo on the turn back to back

Drafted last night:

QB: Kyler, Stafford
RB: Zeke
RB: Miles Sanders
WR: Julio
WR: Robert Woods
TE: Jared Cook
Flex: OBJ

BN: Jonathan Taylor
BN: Kareem Hunt
BN: Chris Thompsom
BN: Mattison
BN: Bryan Edwards

Was going for either Kelce or Kittle. Did a snake draft and Kelce went 10th and same guy got Kittle with the 11th pick. Strategy changed.

quick quesion, seeking advice.

team:

qb- allen
wr - kupp
wr aj green
rb - ceh
rb - mixon
te - henry

flex - ridley/obj

bench

ridley or obj
j white
l murray
reagor
mckinnon
big ben

have a trade offer. i give OBJ and receive Fournette + Brandin Cooks. I know i technically don't need four, as i already have white, ceh, mixon.

but giving up obj would still leave me with: AJ Green, Kupp, Ridley, Cooks.

this is PPR. Thoughts?

quick quesion, seeking advice.

team:

qb- allen
wr - kupp
wr aj green
rb - ceh
rb - mixon
te - henry

flex - ridley/obj

bench

ridley or obj
j white
l murray
reagor
mckinnon
big ben

have a trade offer. i give OBJ and receive Fournette + Brandin Cooks. I know i technically don't need four, as i already have white, ceh, mixon.

but giving up obj would still leave me with: AJ Green, Kupp, Ridley, Cooks.

this is PPR. Thoughts?

lol. No

Honestly not sure why/how Cook and kamara fell to me at 12/13. Hadn’t looked at anything on them cause I expected them to be gone 6-8 picks earlier. Draft was sunday 9/6.
Mixon sanders l jackson mahomes went 1st rd.

1 more day boys

my opponent already has mahomes going :smh:

hope he doesn't kill it :lol:

Rams Defense vs Cowboys?
Or
Titans @ Denver?

I already own the Rams but I’m leaning towards dropping them for the Titans

Thought I drafted a solid team. I know it doesn’t mean much but I hate getting a bad draft grade. Lol. I got a C.
Yeah idk about those yahoo grades either lol.. they gave me a C too for this team, but in a majority of my mocks I was drafting similar and was getting As.
View attachment 2647709 Screenshot_20200909-085527.jpg Screenshot_20200909-085505.jpg

Mike Evans :smh:

Just drafted last night (as late as possible) to avoid injuries, and here we are...

I still can’t believe the Ravens disgusting ****ing easy *** schedule, might place a small bet that they won’t lose a single game... Lamar gotta be #1 pick on everyone’s draft no doubt!
A3B71FD7-FF8D-4260-B631-0B93EFFCA0AD.png

Only in one league this year and we opted not to do a pay-league due to the uncertainty.

Draft is tonight and I’ve done no research. Welp! :lol:

Only in one league this year and we opted not to do a pay-league due to the uncertainty.

Draft is tonight and I’ve done no research. Welp! :lol:

Yeah I draft in 4 hours and this is the least knowledgable I've been going into a draft in I don't know how long :lol:
Did a couple mock and had my brother tell me where I ****ed up

I got a trade offer. Julio jones for Chris Godwin. The guy want Julio because he has matt Ryan as his qb. Turned it down. Now he just said same trade and pick a guy from his bench

Rams Defense vs Cowboys?
Or
Titans @ Denver?

I already own the Rams but I’m leaning towards dropping them for the Titans

Titans should be a top 10 defense in fantasy this year

I still can’t believe the Ravens disgusting ****ing easy *** schedule, might place a small bet that they won’t lose a single game... Lamar gotta be #1 pick on everyone’s draft no doubt!
A3B71FD7-FF8D-4260-B631-0B93EFFCA0AD.png

how much of a small bet? :nerd:

I got a trade offer. Julio jones for Chris Godwin. The guy want Julio because he has matt Ryan as his qb. Turned it down. Now he just said same trade and pick a guy from his bench

I would do it. I like the upside of Godwin this year

Back
Top Bottom