***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Got dogged this weekend. Derrick Henry not playing gave me a humbling L :smh: wouldn't be surprised if I took one this weekend too

Man someone snagged Bridgewater off waivers when they already have Russ Wilson. Like why? **** like that irks me.

So I had to grab Cousins. Hope he balls vs SEA

Man someone snagged Bridgewater off waivers when they already have Russ Wilson. Like why? **** like that irks me.

So I had to grab Cousins. Hope he balls vs SEA

Nature of the game. Ive done the same plenty of times esp when people need someone.

My opponent needs a TE and someone dropped Ertz im debating on claiming since i have higher priority or just letting it ride. I have Schultz but if its a possibility that helps me to win then 🤷🏾‍♂️

Give up Kelley for Jefferson (standard). He only has 2 RB Carson & Cook

My RB/WR:
Zeke Jones Mostert Davis Kelley
Evans Lockett Gallup Johnson

Hoping to get this done, and maybe can move gallup for a RB someone not happy with that has potential to break out 🤔

Welp, not looking good for us Henry owners

screen-0.jpg

what happens if Titans have to miss another week, they can’t give them 2 byes right? They forfeit?

Henry Jonnu & Tanny 😔

Titan's should lose 1st round draft picks and get fined. Think the AFC would be pissed that the Bills would just get an auto win.

Cam got dropped, im debating whether to use my #3 on waivers for him or let it ride and see if he clears, since he cant play this week.

My QB is currently is Ben, those playoff weeks for Cam though are nice. Only questioning because im not rostering handcuffs, but if i got #3 maybe higher i got greater chance at Pollard/JWilliams

Henry gonna be on another bye yet AGAIN!? the Titans are tripping. Luckily this week im playing someone who is 0-4 and is about to take another L to me.

The Tenn COVID news was enough for me to drop Tannehill for Herbert (fill in for Russ on bye week 6) and Corey Davis for Scotty Miller.

Anyone playing Evans tonight? The "start your studs" in me is saying leave him

The thought in the back of my mind is saying play someone else. My options are Gallup vs NYG or Johnson vs PHI

E216E5AF-AEF9-41D8-A27D-DB1D567EC8FC.jpeg

do i play the Bears D against Tampa tonight or go with one of these?

Anyone playing Evans tonight? The "start your studs" in me is saying leave him

The thought in the back of my mind is saying play someone else. My options are Gallup vs NYG or Johnson vs PHI

I say start him. Darius Slay is on Johnson this week

Back
Top Bottom