OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AD and Giannis was a toss up for DPOY. But considering Giannis circumstances, I completely understand.

I'm more mad about last year. Giannis should be two time MVP & DPOY.

Attachments

• 20200823_022315.jpg
    20200823_022315.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 133
Jersey is the only place I've ever driven through that I could actually smell through closed windows.

Strictly a drive through state en route to Philly or NY.
I got pulled over in Hoboken lookng for the tunnel to nyc. That cop aint believe **** I said. Repeated it al back to me with an incredulous, interrogative tone?

Oklahoma?! No registration?! It's a rental?! On your way to New York?!

Made me get out the car and sit on the curb like a criminal in this Hoboken subdivision while all the soccer moms and families walked past me shaking their heads like I bought crime into their neighborhood. You could see him in the car yelling at whoever he was on the phone/walkie talkie with like he wasnt believing their results. After like 30 minutes he tells me I can go and hands me my ID, I start the car, he comes back, asks for it one more time, proceeds to do the same thing again for 20 more minutes but lets me remain in my rented PT Cruiser while he double checks I guess I. Finally storms out the car and throws my ID in the open window and walks away without saying anything and speeds off. **** was so racist. Like fam wanted me to be some drug lord and was mad every time they kept telling him, "No sir, just a few parking tickets, is from Oklahoma like he said, everything checks out clean!" and he's in there Check again! Put someone else on the phone!

#Jerseyslander #ucantmakethisup

That pump fake and then jump into your defender **** needs to stop asap. It seems like the refs would stop calling it but start calling it again randomly

I hate when bad behaviors get rewarded

I know what -350 means & how much the payout would be but how do they come up with the number
they use different types of math but more specifically, a power rating for each team. They compare one power rating to another teams power rating and go from there. And implied probability of something happening as well.

Its a complex process, but really not that complex. Before "the public" even sees a line, its sent out to gauge interest. So as you see, it moves back and forth. But that movement is strictly done so a sports book doesn't get hurt. At the end of the day, sports book really is only trying to win the juice.

they use different types of math but more specifically, a power rating for each team. They compare one power rating to another teams power rating and go from there. And implied probability of something happening as well.

Its a complex process, but really not that complex. Before "the public" even sees a line, its sent out to gauge interest. So as you see, it moves back and forth. But that movement is strictly done so a sports book doesn't get hurt. At the end of the day, sports book really is only trying to win the juice.
this. books goal is to get the money equal on both sides of the bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom