OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as +/- is concerned, he is a positive player more consistently than some of our other players, including big name players. Just saying.

-foe

+/- can be deceiving in small sample sizes. Javele's presence on the floor gives Houston an extra body to sag off in the paint and discourage AD/Bron driving lanes. On defense, any shot blocking he typically gives is negated by the rockets just putting him in pick and roll and pulling him away from the rim. centers are less comfortable rotating around the perimeter to shooters so there's a couple of more open 3s that didn't exist before. he can be effective in spurts, but it's advantage houston if javale or dwight play any significant minutes.

Yall want to call S.A a dumpster fire, in comparison to New Jersey though? antidope antidope i am sure the difference in pay would have been swallowed up by C.O.L difference. Come out here to OKC with ya boy. I fried up some plantains

tenor.gif

“Home ” teams in the conference semis are a combined 3 - 11 so far

I feel bad for the teams that busted their butts and played hard all regular season only for home court advantage to be rendered meaningless in the bubble. I would feel a lot different about this series If the Raptors had real home court advantage, same goes for the Milwaukee series (although Giannis is hurt now). The Celtics and heat are definitely making the most out of playing these neutral sites series.

I don't know what it is but Milwaukee didn't look like the same team once they got in the bubble. In hindsight it's easy for us to say their near record breaking point differential was fool's gold but even from the eye test, they never looked like themselves in the bubble even against the crappy teams in the play-in games.

I know the NBA toyed around with it for a while but I really wish they could have found a way to give the higher-seeded teams some type of advantage (The higher-seeded team gets an additional time out or they get the ball at the beginning of every quarter). There really is no advantage to being a higher seeded team this season.

Last edited:
I'm good on Javale playing significant minutes but i would like to see Dwight get some time tonight. only when Russ is on the floor tho.

Yall want to call S.A a dumpster fire, in comparison to New Jersey though? antidope antidope i am sure the difference in pay would have been swallowed up by C.O.L difference. Come out here to OKC with ya boy. I fried up some plantains

Jersey is the only place I've ever driven through that I could actually smell through closed windows.

Strictly a drive through state en route to Philly or NY.

I feel bad for the teams that busted their butts and played hard all regular season only for home court advantage to be rendered meaningless in the bubble. I would feel a lot different about this series If the Raptors had real home court advantage, same goes for the Milwaukee series (although Giannis is hurt now). The Celtics and heat are definitely making the most out of playing these neutral sites series.

I don't know what it is but Milwaukee didn't look like the same team once they got in the bubble. In hindsight it's easy for us to say their near record breaking point differential was fool's gold but even from the eye test, they never looked like themselves in the bubble even against the crappy teams in the play-in games.

I know the NBA toyed around with it for a while but I really wish they could have found a way to give the higher-seeded teams some type of advantage (The higher-seeded team gets an additional time out or they get the ball at the beginning of every quarter). There really is no advantage to being a higher seeded team this season.
man they ball players u make so many excuses

the best team will win, why should a team get extra timeouts :lol:

excuses sound best to those who r making them

reggie telling bucks' fans that missing giannis "isn't the end of the world."

maaaaaan if you don't stop ******* lying.

I find it suspicious that Shaq doesn't understand even the most basic sports betting concepts like over-unders and point spreads. He's definitely hiding something.

What's suspicious about it?

(No sarcasm)

Has shaq thrown a game or something before lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom