OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD was robbed of DPOTY, they got 2 other all defensive team players besides Giannis.

Voters definitely used this logic for AD/Lebron MVP votes & Steph/KD MVP votes.... so it is kind of interesting that Giannis still got DPOY while those same voters acknowledged that he has an elite rim protector on his team, along with an elite wing defender. :lol:

The Bucks are certainly going to lose this series and will probably lose this game but watching them play without Giannis has definitely opened my eyes to one of their big offensive shortcomings.

Without be honest in the lineup, I see the rest of their guys moving a lot more without the ball. When Giannis is on the floor, the Bucks give me Westbrook era Thunder vibes where the rest of their players are just standing around waiting for the star to do something.

Maybe I'm just a degenerate but I assumed every avid sports fan and athlete at least understood how sports betting works. I guess I'm wrong on that one 🤷🏿‍♂️

I mean EYE do, but I've had many conversations where I'm talking Moneylines and point spreads and people have no idea what I'm talking about lol

Like saying the Lakers are minus 350 tonight for some sounds like a foreign language haha

Dudes really arguing about AD getting robbed for DPOY when Giannis got 75 first place votes compared to AD's 14. Never change :lol:

Maybe I'm just a degenerate but I assumed every avid sports fan and athlete at least understood how sports betting works. I guess I'm wrong on that one 🤷🏿‍♂️
There's no way you spend your whole life in sports like Shaq and don't know how sports betting works

Bucks rn

hawkshistorical4.jpg

Some of these award voters need to get there votes taken away. Look at some of these dudes who received all-defensive team votes. Westbrook? Luka? Lilliard?

Some of these award voters need to get there votes taken away. Look at some of these dudes who received all-defensive team votes. Westbrook? Luka? Lilliard?

Luka, Harden, Bron, Lillard, Russell all got votes.... this is clear as day that people are just playing around & this is literally the difference in some of these guys making/missing MILLIONS of dollars. the Players association gotta find a way to fix that system.

I mean EYE do, but I've had many conversations where I'm talking Moneylines and point spreads and people have no idea what I'm talking about lol

Like saying the Lakers are minus 350 tonight for some sounds like a foreign language haha

I know what -350 means & how much the payout would be but how do they come up with the number

Luka, Harden, Bron, Lillard, Russell all got votes.... this is clear as day that people are just playing around & this is literally the difference in some of these guys making/missing MILLIONS of dollars. the Players association gotta find a way to fix that system.

I'm not sure what the fix is. I remember a couple of years ago they let the players Have a portion of the vote for the All-Star game and they made a complete joke out of it. The players just voted for their teammates, friends and people who had the same agent. These writers should know better though

I know what -350 means & how much the payout would be but how do they come up with the number

I *think* it's all based on how much money is coming in on each side in conjunction with statistics. So if things are based on 100, the more money that comes in on like, the lakers, the higher the number becomes in hopes that it entices people to bet on the opposite side. The whole point is for Vegas to get even odds.

How did it become based on the 100 system who knows lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom