OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one even mentioning Dragic like he wasn’t the team high scorer
Jimmy Buckets got that whole team playing like DAWGS and Bam had an all time great block, an ALL TIME GREAT block to seal a playoff game. Yes, Dragic is definitely an afterthought.

-foe

703c6040e54f2cd80213b225f9cc64fa.gif

I don't know about that. He had his best season last year. He's just a different player under pressure. Same with Harden. Some dudes ain't built for those lights.

He's a Fraud when the lights are on but I often wonder where is career would've gone if he didn't tear up his need. Paul is a mentally soft and needs to attend a rally with Kawhi to see what it's all about.

How much of a hit did Trez's value take in these playoffs? I know he was dealing with some **** and got there late, but he was underwhelming.

Maybe if more Clippers played 82 games y’all would have had some chemistry

No one played 82 games this year :lol:

I also don't think it was a chemistry issue. They had the #2 offense in the league this year. Great chemistry is great to have, but 82 game players are a real thing.

I think it's more about personnel than anything. Bad process that yielded good results caught up to them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom