OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
West finals
Bet $100 on nuggets = $425 profit
Bet $550 on lakers wins $100

Title
Bet $170 on LAL gets you $100
$100 on heat gets you $350
$100 on Cs gets you $600
$100 on nuggets gets you $1K

Untitled.jpg

You know what else is smart basketball IQ... using your brain not to leave a championship squad in TOR or a guaranteed ring in the same city with a franchise who knows all about winning chips...or maybe that's just regular IQ.

Kawhi didn’t simplify it enough.

How about he just plays more games and stops sitting out?

He lucked up last season with that load management stuff in Toronto.

Cant blame him for wanting to live in La.

I cant also blame players for trying to get as much money as they can and putting that over winning

He could've chosen the Lakers which ultimately would have given him more money in everything but he wanted to link up with Poonanny P (and that was only as a last resort) and be part of a dynasty (and load managed as much as possible w/o having to carry the burden in the playoffs) but instead he joined the gaddamn Clippers who never have known any success. What a goof.

Jimmy Butler isn't even a top ten player in the league. That's an insane take. And I know a thing about insane takes.
I had a convo with my boys where I said Butler was overrated based on what's happening with miami. They said I was crazy. I asked them what tier they had him in...they said bruh, he a star, alpha dog, best player on miami....I said what tier though....they said 2....I said...but harden is way better and he's tier 2....can't both be tier 2.....jimmy gotta be 3 or below. There's toooo many 'stars' better than jimmy butler.

Kawhi would've been better off rolling with the squad minus Paul George then try to attract Giannis. Addition by subtraction when it comes to Paul George.

I want the Lakers to win the title just so goofy *** Paul Pierce will shut the **** up already. I cant stand that moron and all he does on ESPN is hate on Bron. Dude was about to retire with 0 rings til KG and Ray Allen yet spews nonsense daily like he was Larry Bird

Pierce, Rivers and the rest of the Celtics talk as if they won multiple 'chips in the '00s when it was the Lakers and Spurs that had control of that decade.

Wish 'Sheed had joined the Lakers in '08 and/or Kobe could've put them away so we wouldn't have to hear their trash talk a decade later. :angry::angry::angry:

I had a convo with my boys where I said Butler was overrated based on what's happening with miami. They said I was crazy. I asked them what tier they had him in...they said bruh, he a star, alpha dog, best player on miami....I said what tier though....they said 2....I said...but harden is way better and he's tier 2....can't both be tier 2.....jimmy gotta be 3 or below. There's toooo many 'stars' better than jimmy butler.

Like Varnell said...that’s just recency bias. No one had him in their Top 10 before the playoffs or even after round one. Going 4-1 against the Bucks and winning a conference finals game against Boston doesn’t change that.

Off the top, Jimmy is probably in the 12-20 range and that’s not an insult. That along with his personality and this well rounded, deep roster is good enough to carry this team.

He could've chosen the Lakers which ultimately would have given him more money in everything but he wanted to link up with Poonanny P (and that was only as a last resort) and be part of a dynasty (and load managed as much as possible w/o having to carry the burden in the playoffs) but instead he joined the gaddamn Clippers who never have known any success. What a goof.

LBJ would've given him the Isaiah Thomas treatment if he tried that load management BS on the Lakers.

isaiah-thomas-lebron-james.jpg

1 win away from going to the conference finals for the first time in the history of the franchise, and Kawhi decides to let his team go on a 3 game losing streak and get bounced out of the playoffs :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom