OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From
1190485159.jpeg

to
20200916_010010.jpg

Him and Draymond got brought back down to reality this year.

PG, Trezl, Bev, Lemon Pepper Lou gone lol

Unacceptable
He should've stayed in Toronto if he wanted to play with High IQ players.
giphy.gif

Dang, If only the NBA had a time to develop continuity and chemistry with your teammates before the playoffs. How does every other team do it?!
If Jamal Murray isn’t an all-star next year...

sounds like he misses playing with the Raptors

That comment from Leonard is ironic seeing as HE dipped from a team HE had chemistry with. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
At the end of the day, Kawhi made the right move of going to LA. It's where he wanted to be. He just clearly picked the wrong running mates lol.

Marcus gotta hold some of that slander. He’ll fight you but he wanted no parts of the anything in the clutch. Being a dog isn’t just starting fights.

Been told y’all about Bev. Series changed when he mocked the god Jokic

doc was doubling the 2nd best passer in the league. Wilding.

Are Big Moment's The Paul George Rules? This Kawhi load management stuff is part of their chemistry problems.

Yeah they were up 3-1 on top of that. I don't want to hear any depth excuses before I read about how Kawhi and George played. Kawhi especially and Kawhi has been teflon up until this point

Well are we analyzing game 7, game 5 through 7, or the entire season?

Obviously PG and Kawhi played terribly in game 7

Are Big Moment's The Paul George Rules? This Kawhi load management stuff is part of their chemistry problems.

100% on the load management aepps20 aepps20 - Canadians way too nice/polite so we let that slide.

I remember some chatter in this thread pre-Covid about 'Trez getting annoyed with Leonard. Wouldn't be surprised if the rest of team felt the same too.

You know what else is smart basketball IQ... using your brain not to leave a championship squad in TOR or a guaranteed ring in the same city with a franchise who knows all about winning chips...or maybe that's just regular IQ.
Cant blame him for wanting to live in La.

I cant also blame players for trying to get as much money as they can and putting that over winning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom