OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prepared to see the Jokic is the best big in the league, They're much deeper than the Lakers, Can the Lakers keep up with that shooting ? takes for the next two weeks.

Like clockwork as soon as we make quick work of them, it will be well they were a young team, They were exhausted coming off 2 game 7's in a row, Have the Lakers actually faced a real defense these playoffs?

we're at the delusional hope process in the cycle. SOON my MLGA brethren SOON.

Kawhi aint nowhere near LeBron level.
Exactly only ones making that claim are LeBron fans, Kawhi hasn't once called himself the GOAT, come out on stage talking about not 1, not, 2, not 3. Dude literally says nothing which is why he doesn't get nearly the amount of slander as LeBron. However until allstar break it should be open season on him and PG.
How so? This is the first time Kawhi had legitimate pressure on him. Bron has answered the bell when his back was against the wall.

With the Spurs and his first ring he wasn't seen as the best player on the team, he was just a good young defensive wing playing his role. Last year he had house money, because he knew he was leaving Toronto ANYWAYS.

KD was out, Klay was out...He beat a hobbled GS team that was imploding from the inside.
I don't know about answering the bell he was certainly taking a standing 8 count before ref called the fight.

"Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert said he felt his former star quit against the Celtics in the second round of the playoffs last season. James played poorly in several games during the series and especially drew criticism for his play in Game 5 when the Cavs lost at home by 32 points with the series tied 2-2. "

I honestly think it's just because of how dude seems to carry himself on the floor.

If he was constantly popping off like Russ it would be a different story.

What he did to the Spurs was something Russ never did and should have got him more scrutiny.

What he did to the Spurs was something Russ never did and should have got him more scrutiny.

I still don't even really know the full extent of the Spurs thing. I can vaguely recall something controversial with the team doctors, possibly wanting him to play though injury and what not.

Exactly only ones making that claim are LeBron fans, Kawhi hasn't once called himself the GOAT, come out on stage talking about not 1, not, 2, not 3. Dude literally says nothing which is why he doesn't get nearly the amount of slander as LeBron. However until allstar break it should be open season on him and PG.

I don't know about answering the bell he was certainly taking a standing 8 count before ref called the fight.

"Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert said he felt his former star quit against the Celtics in the second round of the playoffs last season. James played poorly in several games during the series and especially drew criticism for his play in Game 5 when the Cavs lost at home by 32 points with the series tied 2-2. "

Find me a Game 7 played by Lebron in the last 10 years in which he stunk it up like kawhi did last night.

200_d.gif

paul paul George don't worry man I already did the legwork for you.
Capture.PNG

Don't bother leaving the house until season starts back up.

I just don't think Kawhi and George are complimentary. George is an inefficient chucker that is overrated on defense.

Had his best years in Indiana, injuries/surgeries might be catching up to him plus he may simply not be able to handle the high pressure playoff situations (which is odd as the 'bubble' lacks crowd pressure).

I defer to antidope antidope but Kawhi was medically cleared to play and just didn't play. Right or wrong, other players would've been endlessly slandered for quitting (Derrick Rose was slandered) on the Spurs. We are talking about the Spurs that at the time were still considered to be the gold standard top down for NBA organizations not a dysfunctional mess. People forget that Kawhi wasn't a free agent and he forced his way out to go to another team.

Question.

Why do you all use this LAC loss as an example of Load Management not working?

Why/How is LM being viewed as "not working" in this instance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom