OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
f66556f.png

Bruh no way that’s real? Already?

fans, media, etc thought they could turn that "switch" on when playoffs started. who knows, maybe internally they didn't think that. all yr after victories even after the AS break, they kept saying they had to still work on "chemistry" and playing together. the offense was a struggle at times even when they were winning gms throughout the season. guys could individually win gms when the other players were off. we saw what happened when the nuggs took guys out of their gm and kawhi couldn't bail them out anymore.

team is kind of limited with the moves they can make, it's probably going to be the same core running it back (minus montrezl).

The nerve of you posting a gif of another player who failed in a Clipper jersey. I would have thought George Paul would have been playing out of his mind to prevent from going home.

I mean lets be honest his line has always been garbage, never had I said oh I need to get the new PG shoe. Same with Giannis.
pg-4-gatorade-asw-basketball-shoe-fPZMr4.jpg
Nike_Zoom_PG_1_EP_Paul_George_Blue_Women_Basketball_Shoes_878628-417.jpg
Relax bruh the 2.5 were fire...especially performance wise.

Mans Chose Paul George over AD & Bron........ Kawhi's definitely got a future as the Knicks GM
if kawhi went to the lakers, the nba season would've had no storylines. would've been the warriors with kd all over again without a player like bron trying to beat them. just hand them that Larry O'B :lol:
at the very least, him going to LA and them landing PG gave us a battle for LA topic to talk about for months :lol:

next year should be fun...with nets and warriors back in the picture

Kawhi still has "some" say no way is he going back to that military regime under Pop.

His dad supports the troops and so does he. Pop like other military members is a sucker but make no mistake, Kawhi Jenius Leonard Trump supports our Troops

That sheriff is a SCUMBAG and a Deplorable
I am suddenly a fan of Vanessa Bryant. For some strange reason with this action, I see her becoming a bit more vocal than Kobe, but FOR Kobe due to the platform he has left behind.

Lots of prisoners of the moment in here. Kawhi and the Clips believed in their own hype more than they should have and just got out hustled flat out. Nuggets were conditioned for a deep series and the Clips werent. With that being said this bubble title is looking like it’s coming down to the tandem with the best chemistry. The best teams on paper have been getting X’ed out in shocking fashion. Still can’t believe Doc got out coached by Mike Malone. No way he should get fired however. Say what you want about him not having a tighter leash on the locker room but now ALL the players know that they aren’t invincible.

🤣🤣🤣

Kawhi went from Likeable to hated in a years time, while not saying a single single word lmao. All because some people said he’s (currently) a better Player than LeBron :lol:

**** crazy.
I mean he also got a lot of love because he was a threat to LeBron. Same with Paul George when he was in Indiana.
Harden also got a lot of love this year because people thought he could knock off Bron.

You’re right but it goes both ways 🤷🏽‍♂️

I mean he also got a lot of love because he was a threat to LeBron. Same with Paul George when he was in Indiana.
Harden also got a lot of love this year because people thought he could knock off Bron.

You’re right but it goes both ways 🤷🏽‍♂️

could have sworn Kawhi got love because he won a title last year. or harden because he was harden.

everything isn’t about Bron man

Photoshop. :lol:

Nolan-on-Twitter-He-had-2014-in-that-same-support-role-they-got-it-done-He-owned-2019-He-didn-...png

Dudes been pretty fortunate. Yes. He’s also had some bad moments, that got overlooked. This is true. But people these days hate to look at ****. Silent clap for the highs. Loud roads for the lows.

People are acting like the expectation is to be flawless in the playoffs :lol:. Basketball talk is so toxic these days. No nuance. A winner is a winner.

The nitpicking comes when comparing all time, too 10-15ish guys to each other. Kawhi isn’t there yet. He’s a champ! A very fortunate one. But a champ for sure, and a top 4 player currently. This series ain’t change that.

Now let the Kawhi Jokes/slander fly :pimp:.

PG said they " didnt spend enough time together"

they had a full training camp
they had half an nba season
they were in a bubble for 3 months

more than enough time to get familiar

What people don't talk about is the Nuggets training facility here in Denver was shutdown for COVID and they couldn't practice together before they went down to the bubble. Yet PG wants to talk about chemistry. What a clown.

could have sworn Kawhi got love because he won a title last year. or harden because he was harden.

everything isn’t about Bron man
I was referring to in San Antonio as far as Kawhi. It’s also no coincidence that all of ALA was championing the Clippers the entire year.
And there were a lot of dudes that were Warriors “fans” in previous years cheering for Harden this year....
Lastly...why did you quote me and not Wavy? What you said applies to him too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom