OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi QUIT on the Spurs when he was medically cleared to play.

I think he just wanted to play in LA no matter what. Will be interesting to see what happens when his contract in LA is up and he might potentially have to play outside of LA again.

I honestly think it's just because of how dude seems to carry himself on the floor.

If he was constantly popping off like Russ it would be a different story.
Doesn't make sense because all we do at the gym or at the park is pop off.

Its part of the game so why is it a problem when players do what they've been doing all their lives on the basketball court?

Lots of prisoners of the moment in here. Kawhi and the Clips believed in their own hype more than they should have and just got out hustled flat out. Nuggets were conditioned for a deep series and the Clips werent. With that being said this bubble title is looking like it’s coming down to the tandem with the best chemistry. The best teams on paper have been getting X’ed out in shocking fashion. Still can’t believe Doc got out coached by Mike Malone. No way he should get fired however. Say what you want about him not having a tighter leash on the locker room but now ALL the players know that they aren’t invincible.

I think he just wanted to play in LA no matter what. Will be interesting to see what happens when his contract in LA is up and he might potentially have to play outside of LA again.
I agree but I still think he quit on the Spurs. The doctor stuff was real but probably not as real as he made it seem.

Feel like people are making fun of the load management stuff mainly because of the excuses they served up last night about fatigue all of a sudden :lol:

Didn't hear the Nuggets complaining much about being tired after b2b 7 game series and they were the underdog in both.

For a team that took so much pride in playing up how tough and driven they were, it definitely sounds a little funny in the light after getting bounced earlier than expected

Mark Jackson last night also said what I was saying about other stars not being held to the same standard as Bron... but I make stuff up lol

Doesn't make sense because all we do at the gym or at the park is pop off.

Its part of the game so why is it a problem when players do what they've been doing all their lives on the basketball court?

Because the "shut up and dribble" people and casuals seem to not like it.

One more thing
I don't think Doc Rivers really believed in Kawhi
Think he saw some stuff behind the scenes that let him know Kawhi wasn't what he was being made out to be
Hell same could be said about Kawhi and Doc, might have seen something that proved Doc isn't that great of a coach.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Mark Jackson last night also said what I was saying about other stars not being held to the same standard as Bron... but I make stuff up lol
I mean this sport hasn’t seen anyone as polarizing as bron since Michael Jordan and even then the overwhelming majority of people had positive things to say about Michael Jordan.

kawhi leonard isn’t and will never be as interesting as bron even though he is on the same level as bron as a player now.

Yea don't know where you guys are looking but Kawhi's been getting flamed up and down too since last night :lol:

Maybe not as hard and extra given he's got a lot more built up cache and goodwill than anyone else on that team but he hasn't been spared at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom