OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Pringles gotta be a happy man rn, about to get a fresh start somewhere while all the attention on his serial playoff failures is now focused squarely on Doc :lol:

going into interviews like, "heck, i came back from 1-3 deficit. only team to do it vs the lakers"

how long was elgin the gm for that same team ?

Not fair.

Elgin made some great picks and some bad picks but all of the good work he did do was kneecapped by Donald Tokowitz.

Also remember that brief period where Kobe wanted to be a clipper?

Tokowitz wasn’t gonna pony up the dough for anything of the sort.

As I said the vast majority of basketball intelligentsia picked them to win the West and win it all, preseason, in season, and post hiatus-bubble even after we been the superior team all season and in the playoffs so far. Not letting y'all rewrite history.

reread how this convo started.

"We still ain't eem supposed to be here"
I'm pretty sure a lot of people predicted the Lakers would be in the WCF playing against the Clippers.

F1296863-6FAD-4DF6-9CFA-E80BC8DC63B9.jpeg

Jokic is the Real Deal indeed, if you think Jamal Murray is more 27/6/4 on 50/40/90 than what we've seen this whole season & in the other playoffs.... then again #Blessings

Either way It Don't really matter they going Home
tenor.gif

Jamal was 21/5/5 on 43-34-90 splits as a 21 year old in his first playoff appearance last year :lol:. Which included a series win, and being a shot away from the WCF.

So what other playoffs were you talking about? :lol:. He the real deal man. Shorty legit.

Canadian Clarkson tho 🙄

You can count the number of Clippers fans on here on one hand. Y'all all were having a field day at our expense during the summer. Keep that same energy right now and own it.
Clipper and Laker fan here, always loved the Clippers but like a little brother you want them to do well... but they don't. However you can check I am shooting just as many slander shots at PG and Kawhi. No excuse for last night, and they have to suck it up and take it. I shoot just as many slander shots at Lebron as a Laker.

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

Ya'll should of been hooping together instead of load management most of the season.

see what I’m saying. That’s not chemistry. That’s PG being PG. mans been saying the wrong thing every time. I’d trade him ASAP

I'd love to hear PG describe who he thinks he is. I imagine he has a very inflated view of himself based on how coveted he was by OKC and LAC in the trade market. The attitude described above can't sit well with a guy like Montrezl who, despite his faults exemplified in these playoffs, worked his *** off to go from a second round pick to 6th man of the year.

Funny thing, I still think PG could be a valuable and potentially championship level wing if he just recognizes he's not a good PnR ballhandler/creator, limit his offense to catch and shoot and slashing, and shift more of his energy into defending the other team's best wing without the excuse of trying to take on some offensive burden. Someone just lock him in a room all offseason and make him watch Klay tapes.

disappointed in the clipper slander, lot of repeat posts. post game 6 this thread was on fire.

whats PGs trade value? send him to PHX /orlando for cpl young players and a 1st?

As I said the vast majority of basketball intelligentsia picked them to win the West and win it all, preseason, in season, and post hiatus-bubble even after we been the superior team all season and in the playoffs so far. Not letting y'all rewrite history.

Love when Mr. Triple Single is wrong.

His production, on a WINNING team at his age, tells you this. And this is why he was rewarded. But you continue to double down on Canadian Clarkson takes :lol:.

Just say you were wrong about shorty, and he nicer than you gave him credit for.

Murray max contract slander was warranted pre bubble.

We’ve not seen him consistently play at this All NBA level ever.

Same goes for Jokic but to a lesser degree.

reread how this convo started.

"We still ain't eem supposed to be here"
I'm pretty sure a lot of people predicted the Lakers would be in the WCF playing against the Clippers.

There have been plenty of clips posted from ppl saying the damn Blazers to beat us and or the Rockets as well. Bottom line next to nobody beliieved in the Lakers and almost EVERYBODY believed in those frauds.

PG isnt a catch and shoot type of wing. Just look at those shots he missed last night. He plays better when he is going off the dribble, driving, getting to FT line. Also his defense was thoroughly overrated I thought. Doc didnt put him or Kawhi in positions to succeed AT ALL when they needed buckets. When Jamychal Green is your best player in the 4th quarter of game 7, thats on the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom