OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Kawhi don't give a dayum about them losing to the Nuggets
Dude didn't come in the league chasing championships
If Popovich doesn't draft him he probably doesn't have any rings to his name right now
NBA needed to match make because the Warriors run was over and Kawhi's people got him the gig
Glad dude is cashing in right now
A20125D5-443A-406C-A5C2-A66D69FCB31A.jpeg

The nerve of you posting a gif of another player who failed in a Clipper jersey. I would have thought George Paul would have been playing out of his mind to prevent from going home.

I mean lets be honest his line has always been garbage, never had I said oh I need to get the new PG shoe. Same with Giannis.
pg-4-gatorade-asw-basketball-shoe-fPZMr4.jpg
Nike_Zoom_PG_1_EP_Paul_George_Blue_Women_Basketball_Shoes_878628-417.jpg

I feel the same way, but those shoes were popular everywhere you went. Probably because they were also a lower-tiered cheaper sig shoe.

I agree with that. Really Bev and is the only "unlikeable" dude and I always liked him.

The problem is how they went about this season. Thinking they could BS through 82 games and then flip some magic switch and dominate the post season.

**** like this.

They thought **** was sweet. I was surprised that Doc somebody who has been around for a long time played and coached just dismissed team chemistry. Clicking as a unit. In Boston he was a different coach.

Bro I'm telling you Doc was just along for the ride
This man had KG Ray Allen Paul Pierce and Rondo
You mean to tell me he all of a sudden is ok with a dude sitting out games whenever he feels like it :lol:

Denver in 6 quote me, screenshot it , download it . Denver will win this series. Lakers will most likely win Game 1. Denver will adjust and then take over the series. Also coaching will become a big factor in this series. Malone over Vogul.

If we are being fair about this situation, i don't think talent was ever the question - i think most people felt uncertain about AD's injury prone history and L3-6ron's older age & how that might affect his health. One of the most under-talked subjects in recent NBA history is how well these older players not only extended their careers in length but also in quality. It's crazy to me at how some of these old men's athleticism haven't dropped off by that much. Fully expecting players such as Bron, CP0, KD, Kawhi, Curry to play into late 30s and early 40s.

Y'all not going to continue to engage in revisionist history. Not today.

Lakers fans not from LA are a different type of corny.

The Lakers are a world wide brand so they’re going to have fans all over the place, similar to the Yankees in that respect.

But it is weird seeing people with no ties to those respective areas rocking with those teams at times.

Lawdog show up yet? Lmao

I'm getting worried, word to freddie fig or whatever that guy from N.O. name was......

If someone has him tied up, send us proof of life and we'll get you your ransom.

I was able to get a hold of him, he's dealing with some things so he's not going to be too active on here for a minute.

The Lakers are a world wide brand so they’re going to have fans all over the place, similar to the Yankees in that respect.

But it is weird seeing people with no ties to those respective areas rocking with those teams at times.
They’re the same people who were Bulls fans in the 90s

Blowing a 3 - 1 lead is never not funny, unless it's your team. Hate it had to Kawhi but such is life and he shall be clowned accordingly. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom