OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Load Management

As long as yall equally give LM credit for playing a role in TOR winning a ring as you do for give LM blame for LAC being beaten, cool. Keep it up.

But that takes a level of consistency that most sports fans don't possess.

It’s pretty simple - load management is a risk and risk cuts both ways. I would hope most folks could grasp that concept.

The clipper slander will continue .... if the nuggets could some how beat the lakers 😂.... it would stop ... but lakers should win the chip with ease now

Blue Lives Kuz vs MAGA Porter Jr should be interesting.

Making aepps20 aepps20 proud!

13422192.jpg

As a youth sports coach the Nuggets and Clippers are great examples for young athletes

Nuggets are a great example of resilience and believing in yourself and fighting until the last bell rings

Clippers are a great example of believing the hype, taking your talents for granted and not getting the job done
Kawhi aint no dayum second coming of Michael Jordan either :rofl:

Huge game tonight. I can’t wait. I bet Tatum is in the lab right now. Side step right jumper. Step back left jumper.
They’ll need Jaylen to have a good game...

“Boston in 6” - Niketalk

Huge game tonight. I can’t wait. I bet Tatum is in the lab right now. Side step right jumper. Step back left jumper.
They’ll need Jaylen to have a good game...

“Boston in 6” - Niketalk

Whatever you're betting, parlay it with the Celtics blowing a double digit lead at some point :lol:

Undisputed?

Not sure how anything is reallyindisputable outside of Jordan being #1.

Kareem’s prime was in the early 80’s when Bron hangs it up . That will be half a century ago. People will be talking about that era the same way they talked bout Russel’s and Wilt’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom