OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone actually say this or is this NT extremes?

Srs question.
they called him kawhichael

and this also existed
1600355678207.png

More than PG who seems to be getting equal to less slander than Kawhi for some reason. Bron Boys were really pressed. But for good reason >D

Niketalk

@wavycrocket is legit family. He know I got the Alex English throwback on stash :lol: :smokin

SAD! and inaccurate once again. Kawhi AND PG scored ZERO points in the 4th quarter of Game 7.

Kawhi deserves slander as all other 'best in the world' players have gotten in their meltdowns. We expect (or most of us who actually watch basketball) PG to be terrible in closeout games because that's his overwhelming history in those situations. Kawhi was the one that was out of character.

The Clippers, Lakers, Bucks, Sixers were all supposed to be in the vicinity according to Vegas. Media and NT probably had different takes because there aren't billions of dollars at stake. :lol:
We can make a post but we ain’t getting money back if we lose lol

I don't know who's all in your He-Man Woman Haters Club. I just know I was begging for bets in both our series so far after all them ridiculous takes and only one person stepped up. Y'all some frauds. Won't even get to collect from B Sox B Sox cause the Dippers blew that cash.

I don't know who's all in your He-Man Woman Haters Club. I just know I was begging for bets in both our series so far after all them ridiculous takes and only one person stepped up. Y'all some frauds. Won't even get to collect from B Sox B Sox cause the Dippers blew that cash.
That’s fair. I’m not making bets because I’m already in debt to a poster here smh and because Rona messed up my funds

Reactions: MVP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom